Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

God is Good! Back from Billateral Knee Replacements

Posted by rookie30 
God is Good! Back from Billateral Knee Replacements
August 25, 2014 08:01AM
I had both knees replaced on July 15th. I have had some of the toughest challenges in my life. Most of you know I am ADD. Imagine confining me to a bed for 3 weeks (literally). I was not able to turn in bed, lift my legs, or maneuver/adjust my body. The pain was unbearable. As a result of all of these changes, my blood pressure was uncontrollable. It was either extremely high or dangerously low. During this period of time, I was emotional and felt I was not going to make it. I almost went crazy! I begged my wife to discharge me and take me home. After leaving the hospital, they transferred me to a rehab hospital for another 10 days. Those Physical Therapist are crazy! I had intense therapy 3 hours a day. They push until they saw tears, or until your body started to show signs of shock by chattering of the teeth, cold chills, or uncontrollable shaking. I really felt sorry for those old ladies and men. It was tough hearing those people cry and moan, but PT is important, and I understand. Anyway, after almost 6 weeks, I am home, walking with assistance of a cane, and still have my sanity.

Thanks for all your posts. I have spent time trying to go back and read as much as I could. I have not thought about a real money trade in about 2 months. Recently, I have done a little back testing. I agree totally with what Darcy said in one of her posts. She talked about doing the same thing over and over again. If it continues to work, you need to continue to implement those strategies. During my back testing, I found that my strategies are still working, but I found that several of the runs were simply shorter than what I was accustomed too in the past. I am hitting 10-15% and that is it! I am accustomed to gaining 20+% on a few trades, but most of you know, My exit criteria stays the same, so I exited those practice trades based on my exit criteria. Trades went south shortly after exiting. That has been a bit scary, but again, if I follow the rules and get out when charts indicate, I am ok. I am content and happy with 10% because my trade size is 5-7K.

I am not close to being ready to trade real money. I have to gain my confidence back. I am also still on a lot of pain medication, so I have to be really careful for a while. My goal is to hammer out some practice trades over the next couple of weeks. If I can hit 90+%, on about 20-30 practice trades, I will start back with real money in about 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for all of the PM's. I have developed some really close friends who have physically reached out to me via phone calls. One of you guys sent me two motorized-portable ice coolers to use. Wow, I am able to ice both knees at the same time after PT, long walks, and extensive standing. My wife and I really appreciate all of your support and kind words.

Good luck, I hope you need a dump truck to assist in getting that cash to the bank!
Re: God is Good! Back from Billateral Knee Replacements
August 25, 2014 08:09AM
Welcome back to the forums. Hope you get back to 100% real soon. Just remember what pain really is. "Pain is weakness leaving the body".
August 25, 2014 08:14AM
Wow! That sounds like quite the harrowing ordeal. Glad that God brought you through. Nice to see you back.
August 25, 2014 08:24AM
Wow, welcome back Rookie! Hope you are 100% very soon!
August 25, 2014 08:27AM
Please look into serrapeptase, an natural enzyme that is truly a 'miracle'. It will help enormously with your pain. I have had truly amazing results with it in handling debilitating knee pain. Let me know if you have any questions in the forum, so others can learn about this wonderful supplement.

[www.serrapeptase.info]

[highlevelwellness.ca]
August 25, 2014 08:42AM
Ya know, that's the third time in 2 months I've seen someone talk of Serrapeptase. I've done some research on it, and it sounds promising. People have even reported success in lowering their Cholesterol with it.

I asked my Cardiologist about Serrapeptase and also ProArgi-9 Plus, which contains L-arginine. L-arginine is similar to Serrapeptase. He told me there was nothing to it, and that it wasn't worth the time or money. I think "Witches brew" is the term he used. Which is what I expected him to say, since it isn't putting any money in his pocket to research it or even to endorse it. Strangely when I asked about them he idea of what I was talking about, yet he immediately tried to shoot them down.

There is lots and lots of research out there that shows that those two components have positive results for the body.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2014 08:43AM by RichieRick.
TCB
August 25, 2014 08:59AM
Welcome back and glad you are on the road to recovery!!. To God be the glory, who healeth and restores our body and soul!
August 25, 2014 09:54AM
Sending you prayers of strength and healing, in Jesus' name! winking smiley
August 25, 2014 12:23PM
Ritchie, your cardiologist's reaction to your inquiry on serrapeptase is not unusual at all. Most doctors follow the profit model, wittingly or unwittingly. There is no financial incentive for a doctor to 'cure what ails you', in fact the opposite is true. Many doctors will admit that they don't want the patient cured, that would dry up the revenue stream. Instead they want to indefinitely treat the patient's symptoms, perhaps resulting some occasional improvement (making the patient 'feel better'), but never addressing the underlying cause of the disease or condition.

That said, I think there is also much fraud in the natural supplements universe. In my experience, two that work are iodine and serrapeptase. Iodine provides an underlying basis for good health and protection against endocrine cancers, while serrapeptase addresses inflammation and cardiovascular health. There are many cases of people scheduled for bypass surgery that were able to cancel after being on serrapeptase. It is that effective. I would advise anyone who wants to take control of their own health to look into these supplements in particular.
August 25, 2014 06:29PM
Good luck in your recovery!
August 27, 2014 09:11AM
Rookie glad to hear from u but sorry about your pain. You and yours are in our prayers.

We have some friends who had only one replaced and later had the other one done and they all said they wished they had them both done at the same time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login