Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Forum Troubles

Posted by robert 
Forum Troubles
May 02, 2014 08:29AM
I've been having a lot of difficulty accessing the forum for the past week. More often than not, I get the following error message.

The database connection failed. Please check your database configuration in include/db/config.php. If the configuration is okay, check if the database server is running.

Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just something on my end?
Re: Forum Troubles
May 02, 2014 08:36AM
Yes, I've been getting that a lot as well. Also the forums seem slow to me this week. Slow to access and update. Maybe a server reboot is in order later on tonight.
May 02, 2014 08:37AM
It is not just you. I have received the same message off an on for the past couple of days.
May 02, 2014 08:41AM
Yep..."not available".....that's what I get and then have to try again.
May 02, 2014 08:56AM
Thanks, everyone. I don't mind slow, or trying to reload the page. I just wanted to be sure it wasn't something on my end that I needed to look into fixing. grinning smiley
TCB
May 02, 2014 09:19AM
Same thing here guys
May 02, 2014 09:27AM
Thanks for the feedback. I have been seeing it too. Good to know it's not just me. I will have the appropriate folks take a look at the issue.
May 04, 2014 05:57PM
We have successfully migrated RTT to a new server this weekend. This should resolve the issues we have seen in the last week.

Due to the server upgrade and DB migration, several posts from Saturday evening (May 3rd) and Sunday morning (May 4th) have been lost. Sorry for the inconvienence.

- RTT
May 04, 2014 06:10PM
thanks for the update. noticed the speed improvements immediately.
TCB
May 04, 2014 08:10PM
Seems to be working great now!!
May 05, 2014 09:38AM
Smooth as silk now....thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login