Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

How to do the "PRINTING PRESS" Technique.

Posted by StockTraderman007 
How to do the "PRINTING PRESS" Technique.
August 25, 2023 03:56AM
Printing Press Trade

A Printing Press trade is when the trend chart is neutral or rising and you buy the stock with a fat pitch or home run fat pitch on the decision chart in the W & O leg. You must purchase equal 100 share blocks of the stock. If you own 200 shares of a stock, you can sell 2 call options against that stock. For a new Printing Press trade, start with buying one stock under $30 for the W & O leg. As your W & O leg grows, you can just buy more shares of the same stock in 100 block increments. You want to always try to use up all the money in the W & O leg for only one stock in a Printing Press trade. It is okay if you must slowly build yourself up to use all the money in the W & O leg for a Printing Press trade. That can be expected!

As the stock goes up, you sit on your hands and wait. Wait until the daily chart stalls or reverses, or the 21 EMA line starts going down on the 1-hour chart, before you sell a call by selecting the bid price of that call. Sell at the money call that you paid for the stock or 1 strike price above the price you paid for the stock. Watch the stock continue to fall and fall. Once the stock’s daily chart stalls or reverses, or the 21 EMA line starts going up on the 1-hour chart, you buy back the calls by selecting the ask price of the same call, printing money-over and over again.

The objective is to keep the stock forever and never be called out of your stock for the Printing Press trade. It is 100% best to do a Printing Press trade after a stock split, when the decision chart indicates to do so by a fat pitch or home run fat pitch. It is second best to use highly volatile ETFs for a Printing Press trade. It is third best to use a stock on your watchlist for a Printing Press trade.

Once you start selling the calls and buying them back-over and over again, you do not need another fat pitch or home run fat pitch after that. For example, you find a fat pitch on the daily decision chart going up, so you buy 200 shares of the stock at $39. While you wait, you watch the stock go up to $49 on the daily chart. When the daily chart stalls or reverses, or the 21 EMA line starts going down on the 1-hour chart, you would sell two $40 calls by selecting the bid price for the calls while you own the stock. The stock falls and falls to $40, and then the daily chart stalls or reverses, or the 21 EMA line starts going back up on the 1-hour chart, you buy back the two $40 calls by selecting the ask price for the same calls. If the stock falls to $37.00, which is below the price you paid for the stock and the daily chart stalls or reverses, or the 21 EMA line starts going up on the 1-hour chart to $47 and then falls again, you will sell the two $35 call options.

Once mastered, doing the printing press technique well will help you tremendously in the trading leg, while doing a regular W & O trade will not help you in the trading leg at all. For the call options you sell, the time decay works in your favor. As soon as you sell a call, the money instantly goes into your W & O leg account. The best Printing Press trades are when the candlestick is on the bottom Bollinger Band or rising from the bottom Bollinger Band on the daily chart, plus you need a fat pitch or home run fat pitch too.

Printing Press Trade Trading Rules

1. Only buy 100 shares, blocks of stock for a Printing Press trade when the trend chart is neutral or rising on the weekly trend chart or the daily trend chart. Rising means two candlesticks going up on the trend chart. If I wanted to buy more than 100 shares of a stock for a Printing Press trade, I buy them in 100 share increments like 200, 300, 400, 500 shares etc...
2. Only use the weekly chart or the daily chart as a trend chart for a Printing Press trade.
3. Only trade fat pitch or home run fat pitch for a new Printing Press trade.
4. For new Printing Press trades, always sell the calls at the money of the price you bought the stock or one strike price above the price you bought the stock.
5. Never do a Printing Press trade in your vault leg!
6. For Printing Press trades, you can sell a call for the same month options before the second Friday of the month you are in. If it is after the second Friday of the month, you sell the calls for next month’s options.
7. Whenever you do a Printing Press trade in the W & O leg, you should do a similar trade in the trading leg by buying calls or buying puts for the same stock or volatile ETF in your W & O leg.
8. Never sell in the money (ITM) call options for a new Printing Press trade.
9. Only use the daily chart or the 4-hour chart as your decision chart for all Printing Press trades.
10. It is strongly recommended that you practice paper trading for 1 year, before using real money for a Printing Press trade! It is like being strongly recommended that if you jump out of an airplane, to have and pull the ripcord of your parachute!
11. We never sell calls father out than 1 month past the month we are in for a Printing Press trade. You either sell the calls for the same month options, or you sell the calls for next month’s options for a Printing Press trade.
12. You can enter a new Printing Press trade on a Friday, because you only buy the stock. There is no time decay for stocks.
13. Never buy mutual funds for a Printing Press trade! Mutual funds are too watered down! Warren Buffet never buys mutual funds! He would vomit first!
14. Continue selling the calls when you see the stock heading down and buy them back when the stock stalls or reverses and starts going back up.
15. You can do insurance trades when going through earnings in a Printing Press trade.
16. You can sell the calls on a Friday when doing a Printing Press trade. The time decay works in your favor.
17. When you sell the calls when doing a Printing Press trade, you can stay in the trade on Saturday, Sunday, and even on a holiday too. The time decay for the calls you sell will work in your favor when you buy back the calls after a decline in the stock.
18. You need to practice for 1 year in the trading leg before doing live Printing Press trades in your W & O leg account.
19. Never use stops in a Printing Press trade!

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2023 03:37PM by rttforumadmin.
Re: How to do the "PRINTING PRESS" Technique.
August 28, 2023 07:16PM
If you were winning in the market ya wouldn't be trying to sell a book that repackaged GW stuff from his old classes. OMG, someone get this guy off of here.
August 30, 2023 03:48AM
I am in a live W&O trade now. Just trying to help people, because its hard out there. I wish I had a mentor when I was studying the stock market. I had to learn all this by myself from the 3 manuals and 40 CD's I have. Don't shoot the messenger friend! Try it out first, to see if the info is valid or not. Jealousy helps no one! Have a bless day RichieRick! I will keep you in my prayers this week.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2023 04:04AM by StockTraderman007.
August 30, 2023 07:43AM
I find these posts helpful, thank you for sharing. You and Darcy need to do a Colab! lol
September 01, 2023 12:07PM
flsupraguy...I don't think StockTraderman007 and I should Colab. I agree with RichieRick. I seriously doubt StockTraderman007 that RichieRick is jealous. That certainly is no way to win or influence people. You owe him a sincere apology. Comments like that will get you ignored.
September 01, 2023 02:22PM
Darcy3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> flsupraguy...I don't think StockTraderman007 and I
> should Colab. I agree with RichieRick. I seriously
> doubt StockTraderman007 that RichieRick is
> jealous. That certainly is no way to win or
> influence people. You owe him a sincere apology.
> Comments like that will get you ignored.

I was half joking because out of all the members you and StockTraderman007 have been the most proactive sharing your methods.........

Some of you treat Gary's method like the Holy Grail. You do realize Gary likely copied someone else as well? I still questions Gary's actual success? He gives me evangelical preacher vibes!
September 01, 2023 03:14PM
I felt sure you were half heartedly joking. I have no doubt that GW is successful in trading and in selling how he trades. I would say he earned quite a bit in teaching how he sees the market. Learning to trade is first learning there are so many methods and one will eventually suit how you trade.

As far as GW getting how he trades off someone else truthfully we all glean a little here and a little there. I certainly haven't made moving averages or Bollinger bands or Money Flow, or Stoch RSI, or candles. Someone else did. But I put together what I see using these.

All GW gave in 1-5 is the BASIC'S. A foundation which meant to me there is more than just this. I have no idea what GW is teaching now and truthfully I don't really care. I found what works for me and is not a full blown 1-5.

Really if you look at many things in life those who are successful at whatever they do "preach" in the hopes that others can jump on the ride with them.

Taking that into consideration StockTraderman007 is trying to make money off his "book". Everyone here as far as I have been able to see have already moved past GW's 1-5 class. GW's advanced class would take a lot of money to do. For me keeping $2 -$3 thousand in my account is more than enough for me to trade as I do. I read many things to get me to this point. Therefore, StockTraderman007 would do best to explain How he entered, what he saw, why he entered and what he believes his exit point is rather than pitching a book that many on here already have when they took 1-5.

I have been here long enough that by now and scrolling back people can see how I trade. I strongly suggest INVESTOPEDIA to help anyone find what works for them. IT IS FREE! GW gave 1-5 the basics it is up to each of us to find that one key that lights that bulb in our head.

BTW in one of GW's rants he said, "Just turn your candles off!" If candles were the key why would he say that? Yet many people trade by candle signals only and are good at it.

These fellas who worked hard to put their research on this site deserves a big hand because for some this is needed for how some trade. I am grateful to them to have me as a guest.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.