Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Cross

Posted by wsbstudent 
Cross
May 15, 2013 11:00PM
Trader Joe (or anyone else on TS):

I'm on TradeStation, and learning it. For some reason, my Christmas Cross lines are not right, even though I enter Gary's lengths for red and green with its offset. The green doesn't seem to come out right to produce an accurate crossover; it lags. I selected the Moving Average 1 indicator. Although, I just figured out: I used a negative number for the green "displace" and that seemed to work.

Thank you for the StochRSI math!! Did you really want under Variables to have those six (0)'s? And the "o" in front of all the "fast" and "slow" on the Variables, Calculate the RSI, and Plot the lines? (I'm the one who reminded you earlier to not disclose Gary's numbers, so I know you disguised it later.)

I hope I did right: all I did was copy your paragraphs and enter Gary's correct parameter numbers only under your "inputs" and I replaced smileys with end parenthesis. F3 worked and it produced an indicator on the workspace. I'm unable to confirm StochRSI's signals.

Thank you!

WSBs

(Tip: Briefing is free under OptionsXpress: "Research"; "Market Overview"; "More" in the Briefing paragraph).

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2013 06:31AM by wsbstudent.
Re: Cross
May 16, 2013 10:39AM
Just sent you a PM message. Joe
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login