Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

More Active

Posted by NYCSB 
More Active
June 03, 2021 02:17PM
Just writing to say I wish the forum was more active! Would be nice to have a space for chatter amongst GW traders whilst keeping it an "on your own" thing. It's fun scouring the site once in a while, but now that I'm more active/approaching the work with more focus, it would be nice to see discussions here.
Anywho, cheers y'all
Re: More Active
June 08, 2021 08:14PM
Can't say I disagree with that. It does seem that the board has gotten very quiet. If not for people joining just to ask for script help the traffic here would be even less.

I guess this bunch is like the Clint Eastwood type. Doesn't have much to say, but people get shot all over the place. I miss those old Spaghetti Westerns.

R
June 17, 2021 09:26AM
RichieRick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can't say I disagree with that. It does seem that
> the board has gotten very quiet. If not for
> people joining just to ask for script help the
> traffic here would be even less.
>
> I guess this bunch is like the Clint Eastwood
> type. Doesn't have much to say, but people get
> shot all over the place. I miss those old
> Spaghetti Westerns.
>
> R

true that, I miss the Darcy posts sad smiley
Harmonic Patterns
June 26, 2021 07:57PM
I've been looking at these for a while and doing some reading. Some say the Butterfly and Bat patterns are more profitable. Can anyone tell me if they have had any luck trading these patterns with the current market? Thanks Ahead Of Time....

MK
July 08, 2021 01:21PM
Haha, I love some old Spaghetti Westerns... some trade potential couple days back that anyone that truly obeys the 7 hr rule would be well off with today's sell off. It being summertime I didn't trust what seemed to be decision chart signifier and yesterday proved it, however BOOM today it does the thing. Cheers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login