Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Back to trading... EQIX

Posted by Darcy2 
Back to trading... EQIX
May 08, 2013 01:07PM
EQIX...On 55 GW chart indicators going up and above resistance which are the moving averages. On GW 21 chart indicators also up with no resistance of moving averages. (**resistance I call above the clutter**) ADX showing strong trend up.

On 10 and 21 moving average charts "E" present.

Purchased 7 May 220 call contracts @ 4.00 sold @ 1:21 PM for 5.70 for profit of 42.5% dollar amount $1189.34. Trade lasted 2:50 minutes

Done for the day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2013 01:20PM by Darcy2.
TCB
Re: Back to trading... EQIX
May 08, 2013 01:27PM
Good job. I traded WLT today. FP on 55 "E" on 13, moneyflow positive. ADX turned up. A base was kinda formed on the Daily. News of company officials buying shares also helped move. Bought 17.50 May calls at around 9.45 for .95 and it hit my GTC of $2.00 around 11:30. I was off today and was going to watch this but I am automatically used to putting in a GTC as soon as my buy to open order is filled and I didn't think it would move so quickly. I got busy around the house and didn't have time to adjust my GTC because it had already been filled. The chart looks to continue. Whoaaahooh I will take it!!
May 08, 2013 01:43PM
I love WLT. Ususally if I can't find something there is something on WLT. I also think WLT popped because EOG did yesterday. WLT will from time to time ride coat-tails. Grear TRADE! It is starting to turn @2:46PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2013 01:47PM by Darcy2.
May 08, 2013 02:43PM
S/O and I usually moniter tradws after we sell. EQIX after we left trade... option moved further up to make an additional $910.00.
May 08, 2013 08:56PM
TCB- That was an excellent trade! I looked at it a few minutes ago. WLT was screaming at you! Now that was a typical trade I would have made with all the indicators signaling a strong trend up. I would have been in on the 9:56 candle when the "E" formed, I would have run it up the 8 MA to the 12:19 candle- off the 13 Chart. Those trades are available everyday on stocks that move. I have been trading about 4 of those a week.

EXCELLENT TRADE AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
TCB
May 08, 2013 10:46PM
Thanks Rookie, Darcy, I had was monitoring it and forgot I had entered my GTC @ $2 and when I checked the chart and was thinking of exiting it around 2:15 because I had to leave, that's when I pulled up my broker page and it had already filled. But option price at that time was around $2.15, so I'm glad that it was filled when it did. I also continue to look at completed trade when I exit to see how it continues. My GTC was hit on ETN yesterday (May 62.50 Call) entered on 55 chart on May 3 and carried it over to 233 chart and as you see it is off to the races. It was .80 when I bought it, and at close today it is $2.10.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login