Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Anyone new achieve choice lately?

Posted by sonicwave 
Anyone new achieve choice lately?
May 11, 2015 11:03PM
Curious if anyone on here has achieved choice yet...I'm curious how hard it is to do if you are doing it by yourself. At times it is a very frustrating process. Any glimmer of light to a successful outcome would be greatly appreciated!
Re: Anyone new achieve choice lately?
May 12, 2015 05:55PM
Well.......if you're speaking of achieving choice the way Gary teaches, then you know that this is supposed to be a "by yourself" thing period. Having said that, I'm getting close to choice - and it has been a difficult thing for me - not because doing it Gary's way is difficult... the mechanics and the art didn't take nearly as much time as what was going on within me personally. This, in the end, is the greatest reward - yes, even more than choice. If you haven't taken the Survivor weekend classes or RTP last year or this year, then I highly suggest getting back into it. There are still options for Survivors 1, 2, and 3 for this year.
May 20, 2015 04:34PM
Awesomeness, have you taken Survivor 2 and 3? If so, do you mind sharing your thoughts about it? I am signed up for next week's Survivor Weekend I and super excited about it.
May 21, 2015 01:12PM
If you wanted to be a Doctor, would you take the first year of medical school and feel confident enough to go into surgery?
There are no shortcuts in life - and you get what you pay for.... those with poverty minds, stay in poverty.
Either you want to do this all the way, or you don't.

sonicwave Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Awesomeness, have you taken Survivor 2 and 3? If
> so, do you mind sharing your thoughts about it? I
> am signed up for next week's Survivor Weekend I
> and super excited about it.
May 21, 2015 01:14PM
All of that to say, yes, I've taken all 3 and RTP between 2012-2014. I also watched the 1-5 videos when they were online in 2012.
And, I will continue to re-take courses. Then again, I'm the type of person that reads books, and re-reads them 2, 3, 4, 5.......times over and again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login