Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Congratulations RTT!

Posted by Darcy 
Congratulations RTT!
February 21, 2013 05:22PM
You guys are doing a great job. I like all the new stuff. You even look like you have something like Parabolic Sar going on there! This is a grea site and well worth the $'s. Glad I found you.
Re: Congratulations RTT!
February 24, 2013 11:38AM
Thanks Darcy! We are always looking to add new stuff for our subscribers. cool smiley

We just released another new feature on the Dashboard today - "Trading the Evidence". We show stocks with current or upcoming RTT Earnings/Seasonal trends and have potential technical entires in the last few days. Let us know what you think.
February 28, 2013 05:35PM
You can never get hurt with that type of info. I liked it quite a bit. It causes one to at least look at these stocks and compare your info with what the chart is saying. It is to me a great heads up.
March 04, 2013 06:33AM
RTT saves me a TON of time. I is easy to take for granted what this site does for us. Remember Gary talking about scrolling back on charts to find trends over past 3,4, 5 years? Before I found RTT, I was doing that spending hours and hours, trying to find trends. I was being worn out. This was probably the most tedious and time consuming aspect of research.

Also, RTT gives me a forum to learn from successful traders who trade under the same basic foundation. I would have NOT had the opportunity to learn from seasoned traders such as Darcy and others. Ouside of WSB-dollar for dollar, the best value for the money-PERIOD!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login