Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Briefing.com worth the Money?

Posted by jslavell 
Briefing.com worth the Money?
February 13, 2013 07:41AM
I was wondering what the readers here think about briefing.com... is it worth the $65/month they now charge foe the basic service "In Play" ? A few years ago, it was $9.99/month. Not sure if this content is the same as it was.

Thanks for any comments you may have!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2013 07:42AM by jslavell.
Re: Briefing.com worth the Money?
February 13, 2013 10:22AM
Well I can only speak for me but if Gary said get it...I got it and still have it. I love my briefing.com. Mine runs a little over $100.00 or so a year. It is worth it to me for earnings, news, information upgrades and downgrades etc.

You can go to several sites and get some of that info for free...like Yahoo finance, Motley fool, CNBC on line, Forbes (which I like Forbes for articles and info) and several others but I still like briefing.com and will probably have it till I no longer walk this earth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2013 11:55AM by Darcy.
February 13, 2013 11:19AM
It might depend on what you use it for. You can still get some of the info free. Ex. earnings and econ calendars.
February 19, 2013 12:59PM
I just purchased Briefing.com a little over a week ago. I really like it, but I also have CNBC practically all day through TOS. However the information through Briefing is detailed and provides news hot off the press, I am contemplating discontinuing the subscription. $65 a month for news and other related details is a little pricey. I also do not have a lot of time to look at briefing as often as I need too. Since I have access to CNBC and yahoo finance, I can cover most areas. I will keep the service for at least 2 months, and take full advantages of what it has to offer. I have a more informed idea if the service is something I want to keep. If I did not have a full time job (9-5) and traded stocks from home, I would definately have Briefing because I would have time to access it often during the day. Just my take and humble opinion...
February 19, 2013 01:24PM
Darcy what level of subscriber are you to get briefing.com for 100 dollars a year? The cheapest I see it is 65 a month? I would pay for it if it were that cheap.
February 21, 2013 08:04AM
I am Platinum.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login