Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

V Spilt 3/18/15

Posted by Spang67 
V Spilt 3/18/15
March 07, 2015 09:04AM
I might be the last to notice, but if not, V is splitting 4:1 on 3/18/15.
Re: V Spilt 3/18/15
March 07, 2015 01:00PM
Yep, your the last to notice:-)

Lol, just messing with ya:-)
March 07, 2015 10:05PM
Never be last again by signing up for split alerts at Investment House.
[www.investmenthouse.com]
March 08, 2015 06:50AM
Yeah, I was re-listening to Class 3 and saw GRW recommended them.

Anyone willing to offer their opinion of the Investment House products; The Daily, Stock Split Report, etc?

I know GRW recommends several newsletters and cautions that if you're still relying on them for trades you shouldn't be doing real-money trading, but seems like The Daily might be informational and educational, and although it's $127/month, we all know it only takes a trade or two to make up for a whole year subscription.

Spang
March 08, 2015 12:07PM
You don't have to pay for any of them. All you need to do is signup for the free split alert calender thingy, and that is free. I still get them each week. The market reports are sometimes interesting to read, but I don't base any of my trades from them. I do keep up with the split report stuff though.

Use this link to signup for the FREE split alert. I may not be as quick or concise as the FULL split report, but the only part you miss out on is the Pre-split announcement info, where they predict when a company is likely to announce a split. The SPLIT ALERTS AND SPLIT CALENDER ARE FREE, it is the full SPLIT REPORT that you have to pay for.

[www.investmenthouse.com]
March 08, 2015 06:03PM
If you use OptionsXpress: Research Tab on the ToolBar; then "Market Overview". "Splits" is on the left column at the bottom.

Briefing commentary is center of the screen where it says "more".

Chunk
March 13, 2015 06:13PM
You could always try:
[stocksplits.net]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login