Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

RTT NFLX TREND

Posted by Darcy 
RTT NFLX TREND
February 05, 2013 10:00AM
According to RTT NFLX trend was completed Jan 29. However looking at the charts I could see the trend up was not over. I could see on the daily chart that NFLX was building a launching pad.

So I waited and jumped on NFLX yesterday with 3 $9.40 call contracts at around 11:47. I sold a little after 2:00 for $14.05.

Profit….49%. I used the 55 chart for my decision and the 5 chart for entry and the 55 chart for exit when the first red candle began to paint.
Re: RTT NFLX TREND
February 05, 2013 11:20AM
Nice trade.
February 05, 2013 08:47PM
That is a great trade!!! Glad to see that someone is getting this.
February 06, 2013 11:04AM
djp18....

I have been at this almost 9 years now. It took the better part of 5 years to "get it". The biggest thing to over come is "FEAR". Do not pile too much stats on your head and practice, practice, practice! Learn your stocks well.
February 06, 2013 04:14PM
Thanks for sharing. It keeps everyone motivated and builds courage.

Rookie
TCB
February 06, 2013 07:52PM
Great trade, I am glad that your are willing to share such great information. Keep up the good work. Thanks
February 06, 2013 09:53PM
Darcy...

I started this process in 2006 and it has been one heck of a ride.
I think we find out more about ourselves than we would like to
admit, lol.
February 07, 2013 10:33AM
Thanks sometimes I feel like I am hogging the board and I do not want to come off as arrogant but rather informative. Nothing I like less than an arrogant trader and I assure you all I am not one of those. I want to help but not do the work for you. smiling smiley

My trades have been doing well but then if you read what Gary said "A monkey can throw darts (in Jan and Feb) at the market and make money". So give me a banana!grinning smiley
February 07, 2013 11:05AM
Darcy...

I enjoy your posts... they help me out. I know only one person who is successful
Using Gary's methods besides the people on this forum. And the person I know
Told me to take the weekend survival course and "get my head of my behind", so to speak.
They sometimes make 10,000 a month, so I know these methods work. But this person
did a ton of work that took a few years. It seems if you have a no quit attitude
this stuff works. I'm typing from my phone so I hope this comes out right...
February 07, 2013 09:35PM
djpl8....
I will chime in on your last post. The person who mentored me, has worked extremely hard for over 7 years-100% under Gary's program. He talks about the national and international affairs as if he is a politician ready to run for presidency. One thing he consistently says is, "Trading is more Art than Science. If you do not have the art part down, forget about being a good trader-will not happen". He thinks that is the reason so many of Gary's students who are very successful has worked extremely hard to understand both sides of the coin (Art and Science) and a lot of drive and motivation- alot coming from reading the mindset books.

My mentor gets offended if I start talking about techniques that are not part of Gary's program. He says, "If you are interested in trying what the other guys are doing in this arena, then my time mentoring you is a waste. Please do not waste my time". My mentor made $21000 on one FB Trade last week. He told me when he entered and how many contracts he bought. I tracked it. He told me when he exited. I confirmed the dollar amount because I thought I was adding it up incorrectly. He laughed and said, " You are a smart man".

Honestly, I get a bit more from Darcy's approach. Darcy makes it very clear what she is conveying. I like straight talk-not little games for me to figure out. My mentor tends to talk in circles sometimes and wants to confuse me until I beg for clarity. Sometimes I feel as if he wants to confuse me because he does not feel I have not put enough time in practice. Well, after losing my basket a year ago, practicing for another several months, and coming back to trade fairly well, I have earned the privaledge to trade real money.
February 08, 2013 03:35PM
Is there a "like" button on here? Nice work Darcy!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login