Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

"E" Question for Darcy

Posted by NCTrader 
"E" Question for Darcy
August 05, 2014 08:25PM
I thought I had read all your posts regarding the "E" Chart but had a thought today and do not recall this being answered. Since you introduced the concept and have the most experience applying the concept I thought I would ask in the open forum in case anyone else wants to know. When you use the "E" do you need a recent, new "E" in your direction" I am curious if you use this as a trend indication as well. In other words you can have an "E", stock goes your direction, then starts meandering around and pulls back to obvious support/resistance, the 5 cross back over the 10 but says on the correct side of 20, then previous direction continues, 5 crosses back in your direction creating another "E". Does this count? Or is it more like GW where it has to be happening "right now" with respect to 5 and 10 crossing 20? Obviously you will need all other charts, FP/HRFP, etc. but curious.

Does this count? 5MA is red, crosses back up, and then back down.

Thanks!

NCT
Re: "E" Question for Darcy
August 06, 2014 04:40PM
Thanks for a great question. I hope I can answer this clearly.

NCT: "When you use the "E" do you need a recent new "E" in your direction"?

When I trade the E signal it must be happening extremely close to the FP or HRFP or at the same time. I do not trade my Esignal mid-day unless that is when I get a FP or HRFP.

The meandering you have provided for me tells me that this stock is getting ready for a turn up. It isn't the Esignal that tells me this it is the candles. There are two candles that tell me this. The first one is the larger candle with no wick and the second is the tiny white candle that happened right after the 4 red ones.

The Esignal you are showing me is not one I would use for an entry but for a possible exit area.

Now as far as using charts for a FP or HRFP I like to use either the 21 or 34. No FP or HRFP even if there is an E NO TRADE for me.

Don't forget money flow and the ADX. I use those more for the trend and combine E and candes with Money Flow for entry and exit.

Hope that answers your question. Let me know if it doesn't. If I knew how to post my charts (yes with GW's stuff blocked off) I would but I don't. Shoot half the time I have difficulty typing...grinning smiley Look at TSLA TODAY on the 55, 34, 21, 10, 8, 5, 3 and 1. What a trade! eye popping smiley Now there was an E signal right at the almost open...
Re: "E" Question for Darcy
August 08, 2014 04:12PM
Thanks! Very much appreciated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login