Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Asked about Stephen Bigalow T-Line

Posted by Darcy 
Asked about Stephen Bigalow T-Line
November 27, 2012 12:32PM
I was asked about Stephen Bigalow who has one of the leading web sites on educating folks about candlestick investing. First you need to know Stephen Biglow buys and sells stocks. He does not do options however his site provides free information on Candlesticks on Thursday night live and you can join.

I was privately asked about a T-line Bigalow mentioned. So I called a friend and was informed today that a T-line for Bigalow is a 8 moving average on the daily chart. When candles cross below this line Bigalow said that the stock will go down and when they cross above this line they will go up. I think the optionable word here is CROSSES AND CLOSES ON THE DAILY UP OR DOWN. I strongly suggest that you do not do the T-Line unless you practice it first and visit his site. Had a friend visit his site and jumped on something Bigalow said was going up and lost his shirt. So remember.....Bigalow buys stock not options......Just saying.....

I would have replied privately but I cleared my box of notes so I am putting this on here.

BTW those of you who have not gone to Stephen Bigalow's site on Thursday night are really missing a free and great education...really! I spent a year on his site and do not visit it now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login