Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

trading roberts setup

Posted by mtut 
trading roberts setup
May 12, 2014 05:56PM
I pm'd Robert a few days ago to share his setup. I made one trade Thursday, one Friday, and three today based on his signals. Three I took a buck, one .50 and the other .40. Here is a partial photo of his setup with a couple of personal modifications. Great Work Robert!!! and THANKS.

I added the 'E' signal on the 34 and 21 and two small charts on the left to show a FP on the 34 and 21

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2014 05:57PM by mtut.
Re: trading roberts setup
May 12, 2014 10:53PM
Congratulations, mtut on your successful trades. That's awesome.
May 13, 2014 12:10PM
Traded BIDU, LNKD, NFLX down this a.m. taking .50 .55 & 1.30 using Roberts setup. Saw a FP on the 34 and 21 with E on 34 21 10 5 and 3 on TSLA TO GO LONG. Did not play but it was a good move.

BTW I played weekly options 1 or 2 strikes otm. Had less than 3.00 per contract in each trade.
May 13, 2014 12:30PM
Great work!! thumbs up
May 13, 2014 04:27PM
@mtut

How are you using that setup to enter your trades? What indicators are you looking at to enter? Could you go through your thought process on one of he trades you have done?
May 13, 2014 09:13PM
First of all, never bet the house on any thing that I say and second, my trading with his setup is a work in progress. I just got his configuration this past Thursday.

That said, I will step you thru my LNKD put trade this morning.

I may be wrong, but I sort of believe that the stocks listed (AMZN, BIDU, CELG, CF, LNKD, NFLX AND TSLA) will have trades each morning in both directions. I look to enter between 930 and 950. I want all the boxes in the far left column (5 min chart) to be the same color and include the 'E' block (such as AMZN at the top in the picture). Then I want all the other charts to have the same block setup. This will be the 34 21 and 10 charts. So if the 34 21 10 5 have all the blocks the same color and the 'E' then I kinda wait for a backup that comes around 940 or so and I jump in. I then watch the trade until I like the profit or think that it has exhausted.

I plan to look for FP on the 34 and 21 along with 'E' on all charts but did not wait on them and wanted to make some trades. TSLA did have this happen today and made a very good move up

That's about it.

May 15, 2014 04:20PM
Traded Roberts setup yesterday and today. Made two good trades yesterday and carried three overnite. Will not carry over again. Plan is to be out by around 11:00 each morning!!! Carried a call entered on NFLX after 1:00 along with puts on TSLA and LNKD. Lost .32 on TSLA from exiting too soon. Could have made a buck easy by this afternoon. Got 1.32 on LNKD. New trades today were 1.00 on AMZN and .50 on BIDU. Still in the NFLX call since it is only work .25 Paid 1.65 for the option so I am down 1.40 for the trade. Might rebound some tomorrow, however, my weekly option will expire.

My daily thanks to Robert for the program and Darcy for the setup inspiration
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login