Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Alchemcharts.com Pricing Notification

Posted by RaleighTrader 
Alchemcharts.com Pricing Notification
May 05, 2014 10:09PM
Perhaps some of you received the following email tonight from alchemcharts.com.Though brief, it was a bit bothersome that the email contained everyone's email address (assuming of those who inquired about the service), instead of bcc'ing everyone. Not very smart. I responded (to sender only) to use BCC instead.

At any rate, here's the content of the email from support@alchemcharts.com:

We are excited to announce our pricing. AlchemCharts will be available later this summer for $195/mo. This will include everything we have to offer. All AlchemCharts features, real-time data, earnings and splits data will be included in this price.

Regards,
AlchemCharts Support Team

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2014 10:45PM by RaleighTrader.
Dan
Re: Alchemcharts.com Pricing Notification
May 05, 2014 10:58PM
Do they say who their data provider is? Does the price include level II data for stocks and options? I know that I use option level II data all the time to see how many contract are being offered at the best bid and best ask so I know if I should expect my entire order to be filled at my limit price. Also, what kind of historical data are they offering for intraday charts and option prices? I have to give a lot of credit to the fellow who put this software together, but I think I'll stick with TradeStation and Think or Swim for now.
May 06, 2014 10:32AM
Unfortunately, the only information I have on the service is what was cut/pasted from the note above. You may want to reach out to support@alchemcharts.com and inquire.
May 06, 2014 12:19PM
Well it is cheaper than Qcharts that's for sure. So long as they don't increase prices each year they should be ok.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login