Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

TOS Platform Users-Please Read!

Posted by rookie30 
TOS Platform Users-Please Read!
March 23, 2014 06:32AM
Those who have read my posts know I have transitioned to another platform, Think or Swim. I will not write a book this morning, but this guy, Robert has released information regarding chart settings that would have taken me a lifetime to figure out. I finally got up and started reading his previous posts. I remember seeing posts that some of you were involved regarding TOS settings. Robert is an absolute guru at setting up these charts. Just know, I do not know Robert, but have spoken with him before-I think! He has magnified so many excellent critical pieces to how to trade intraday and how the charting component works. Personally, I appreciate how he has customized charts that are directly in alignment with how I trade everyday. Go back and read posts from myself, Darcy, and Robert. Study those posts. Do what I did, print them off, find consistencies in them, develop a style that works for you, study, knock homeruns in practice, and trade your butt off. There is no reason Gary Williams student should not be able to grasp the concepts of that information. If you are new, it will take time and a lot of work because you have to understand it before making money using the techniques.

I am still trying to learn how to get rid of all of that junk on the left, right, top and bottom of my charts. I need clean charts like those in the examples Robert has on his charts, but I will work with that today. All I need is my watchlist on the far left, and 3-4 charts on the same page with my needed indicators.

I will eventually release techniques that I use to trade bigger charts. I am not confident enough at this point. I was having a lot of success when using the SD platform, but I have to completely test those techniques using TOS. I have started and things are as consistent, but I will never try to guide or make suggestions to anyone unless I know the techniques have worked consistently-over a period of time. It is also good to hear from some of you who are having success trading off smaller charts, using some of the techniques I have posted months ago. Well, the techniques are as much Darcy's and her S/O as they are mine. I just added in a few little things, but I like to give credit where it is due. Those two folks, their techniques, and my hard work, molded my trading style. They have never been reluctant to help. They even checked on me when I was sick. I love those two and what they have done for so many of us. Darcy, S/O, you two are "The bomb". For those nerds out there, being "The bomb" is a good thing-lol!

I will say this one more time, THOSE CHART SETTINGS THAT ROBERT HAS RELEASED ARE WORTH MORE MONEY THAN I CAN STACK ON MY DESK!
Re: TOS Platform Users-Please Read!
March 23, 2014 09:41AM
Totally agree....Robert is terrific and humble. He is a natural at Thinkscript coding and one of the many invaluable and unselfish posters on this forum. A huge thanks to all these folks.
March 24, 2014 06:13AM
I also Agree! Robert, many, many thanks for the outstanding help you have provided to all of us. The amount of work you have saved us is exceptional, and will have a major impact in our trading ahead.
Thank you so very much! Kudos to you tiger. grinning smiley
March 24, 2014 08:03AM
Thanks for the kind words, fellas.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login