Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

TSLA!?!?

Posted by Kas 
Kas
TSLA!?!?
February 25, 2014 10:37PM
Anyone get a piece of that sweet sweet TSLA action last few days?! I, unfortunately, did not. But man, 209 friday, high of ~255 today. I am hoping someone made off like a bandit.
Re: TSLA!?!?
February 26, 2014 08:16AM
I bought tsla Monday at the close and sold around 9:45 on Tuesday morn. I was not expecting that kind of move but I was happy to get it.
February 26, 2014 09:12AM
Yes bought 5 March 245 Calls (out of the money) for 11.45 @ 9.40 sold @ 11:54 for 22.10

I like in today out today.
February 26, 2014 09:15AM
Been waiting on that, I just knew you got a piece of that move! Awesome.
February 26, 2014 03:06PM
Traildoc,

I waited yesterday for a signal for a put to close the gap off the 55 so I would be set today. This morning I could see on the 55,34 and 21 the stock just being flat on the option. I got in a put off the 4th candle on the 21. Although there was a slight rise in the stock the option didn't change that much. I was almost certain then that I was experiencing a pull back to the close of the gap this morning. Finally I could see the option moving in my direction.

I tell you what it rocked back and forth for a while but I was 95% sure I was getting ready for a pull back. I am thinking it is possible that the shorts were buying and selling at the same time which would hold the stock steady.

Bought @ 10:34... 5... TSLA 260 March Puts @ 18.15 just sold @ 2:32 for 22.65. This was a gap trade not anything else.
February 26, 2014 03:31PM
Nice trade. I guess that should have been the thot process after y'days big move up. Just a matter of waiting for the indicators to line-up in your direction ?
February 26, 2014 04:48PM
TD... Actually I traded it with no signals. I just knew after having watched gaps for so many years the turn would happen when the stock started to flatten and pull away from the Bollinger Band. I actually thought it would happen yesterday but the news carried TSLA beyond where I had measured the trade to go.

So today draw a line using the opening candle on the 55 and see where the pull back occurred. That was where I was looking for the stock to go before changing direction again.

Will it pull back again? I think so but WHEN is the question.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login