Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Great Course

Posted by trendup 
Great Course
January 10, 2014 01:57PM
Hello All,

There is a great course available that I am willing to share the details of with anyone that PM's me. It's free (believe it or not) and is a great complement to GW information. I think it adds a lot of clarity to both entry and exits as well as how you think about and use the indicators. It will also take you down the road of the "why" that GW doesn't like to have asked.

I can certainly understand why Gary doesn't like the "why" question. But for a trader it is important because you have to learn that "art" part - and the "why" matters there. More importantly for me, the "why" builds conviction. Conviction is the primary filter to the noise - the news - and volatility.

Now don't go attack this post or throw darts. If you want to continue your trading education I will pass along the information to you. Otherwise feel free to add places you have found helpful - other than GW - which I think everyone should continue with.

For those that don't know - GW has started a Survivor Series and a new RTP class kicked off this month. You should go see what Survivor I is all about. Good information there...Then decide if you want to take the Survivor series consisting of 3 classes and the RTP. You can only attend the RTP if you have all 3 basic Survivor classes.

Trend

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2014 04:46PM by trendup.
Re: Great Course
January 10, 2014 09:32PM
Trendup,
Thanks much for your offer. I am very much interested in having a look at this course you have described. As you well know, the art part of trading is the probably the most elusive aspect of this endeavor. I live in Rocky Mount and took GW'S classes in the mid 2000's. I didn't do a whole lot with it then, but recently have gotten serious about learning and practicing and look forward to examining the information in your course. thanks , Kerry Smith Incidently, my user name was a mistake . Jennifer is the name of my first daughter.
Re: Great Course
January 11, 2014 04:49AM
sure im interested, but unless its over the internet i wont be able to participate. I work over seas
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login