Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Google (DEATH CROSS)

Posted by BigMoney 
Google (DEATH CROSS)
November 15, 2013 01:43PM
And......................................
Re: Google (DEATH CROSS)
November 15, 2013 02:30PM
$$WYNN$$
November 15, 2013 03:44PM
BigMoney,

Which charts and MAs are referencing for GOOG and WYNN?

Thanks!
RT
November 15, 2013 04:23PM
Look up the meaning DEATH CROSS.
November 15, 2013 06:22PM
I see a Golden Cross on the 34, 21 and 233 with the shorter moving average (50) over the longer one (200). Some use the 100 moving average verses the 50. I suppose that is the one you are meaning. The 100 moving average is above the 200 moving average on the 21 and below the 50. The 100 moving average is above the 50 moving average on the Daily and Weekly.

Looking at the 100 I am getting mixed signals on the 55 and 34.

On the 55 chart it is a death Cross on Nov 8 with the 100 over the 50 but it looks like the 100 may go back under the 50. The 100, 50 and 20 are certainly laminating a lot on the 55 chart. I do note that the 100 crossed below the 50 on the 34 chart and crossed above the 200 on the 21 chart.

If I use this definition "The death cross is a sell signal that occurs when the 50 day moving average crosses below the 200 day moving average" (http://www.traderslog.com/death-cross/)

which is the one I use I do not see a death cross. If I use the example at investopedia.com which is the 50 moving average crossing below the 100 moving average I see it on 2 charts.

Which ones are you using?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2013 06:26PM by Darcy2.
November 16, 2013 08:56AM
Replace the 100 and 50 with what you have. Turn off candles can step back
November 16, 2013 08:57AM
Ask yourself this why did this work and break it down to see the light
November 16, 2013 09:30AM
It's the fall winter and the market is making new highs. GOOG going higher. Puts typically never work unless you are in and out this time of year. I don't know what you are referring to as the death cross but I concur with Darcy on that definition. No disrespect.

BCT
November 16, 2013 10:40AM
Not the stock Google. Google search Death Cross meaning. Look at the picture.
November 16, 2013 11:01AM
He's trying to draw your attention to the fact that there are many, many stocks out there right now that show signs of the DEATH CROSS about to possibly take place.
On the DOW they have already touched once this year. It was at the end of Oct if I recall. If you look around and see so many stocks beginning to setup that way, it makes one question if this fall/winter rise will be short lived. That's all, I think he trying to make everyone aware of. I could be wrong though:-)
November 16, 2013 11:43AM
I think that is trying to say when green MA on the 55 chart crosses the 55 50 day that create what on your 233/ daily. I Looked at the definition on Google search engine. It make perfect sense, this is what the art of the chart is. example LNKD . Thank you Big Money this is the best nugget anyone has ever gave me. This is how you do big chart trades. BO
November 16, 2013 12:21PM
BigMoney Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ask yourself this why did this work and break it
> down to see the light

Sure I'll give it a look see. I never disregard someone who may have a tid bit if info.
November 20, 2013 02:41PM
If it is a market wide thing... that would be interesting... since I agree with bigcharttrader in that puts never seem to work this time of year, that said, I have noticed that the S&P and NASDAQ both show bearish div on the D MACD and RSI... the DOW on the D seems to be near the top of its MACD channel (going back from today to july)... I missed the boat in October so I've been patiently waiting for the down (and eventual rise) to get back in the game... I also hear that mid term elections years are typically down in jan... 2014 is a midterm year...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login