Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

PMs vs. Forum

Posted by Dash 
PMs vs. Forum
October 30, 2013 07:41AM
I know that a lot of PMs get sent to Darcy, Rookie, BCT and others. I would love to see what is in those messages as relates to trading. So, I am making a somewhat selfish plea that we try to keep the PMs to a minimum and instead post questions and answers here on the forum for everyone's benefit. I have sent PMs in the past mainly because I worry that my questions will sound dumb, redundant, misguided, etc. I'm going to try to get over it, and ask those questions here instead. If you have a question, I'd be willing to bet that at least one other person (undoubtedly more) will have the same one.
Re: PMs vs. Forum
October 30, 2013 02:29PM
Amen to all...
October 30, 2013 02:34PM
Ditto!!!
October 31, 2013 12:56PM
Dash,
Be careful what you ask for-lol! Seriously, I think that is a reasonable request. We are all still learning. With me, I am still trying to learn how to trade bigger charts. This zone simply does not present the opportunities for me to trade as much or as profitable.

I
October 31, 2013 01:57PM
Send me a PM and we can type dirty LOL. Yeah BABY
November 04, 2013 11:03AM
No question is dumb IMHO. No question can be dummer than my first trade! Are you ready for this????

My first real money trade...was a PUT. I saw where the put would cost me 5 cents and the bid was 0. I was excited because the cost was only 5 cents!!!

No sooner did I push the button to buy...I realized I had made a hugh boo-boo! After that I figured nothing anyone else could possibly do could be dumber than my first trade.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2013 11:03AM by Darcy2.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login