Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Gunslinger strikes again!

Posted by Darcy2 
Gunslinger strikes again!
October 15, 2013 04:13PM
S/O bought @ 9:47AM 25 $79 Oct Puts @ $1.20 of VMW sold @ 2:47PM for $1.70 profit $1,180.79

Also bought @ 9:53AM 5 Oct 230 Calls @ $6.50 of LNKD sold @ 10:40AM for $7.25 profit $596.96

LNKD at the time of his purchase had no GW HRFP or FP on the 55 or 34 but had FP on the 21, Also had E on 5, 8, 10.

He saw more than I did. By th time I looked at VMW it was going into a pull back and to honest I wasn't going to enter any trade after 1PM today. I wasn't going to chance LNKD like he did...so you see why I call him a gunslinger.

It is disgusting!!!tongue sticking out smiley (Only kidding)
Re: Gunslinger strikes again!
October 16, 2013 08:12AM
Gunslinger has a fast draw! You can get a lot of ammo with those profits:-) Nicely done.

I'd love to be able to trade during the day, but many days I'm not able to. Stupid 9 to 5 !!
When I started WSB I was able to trade during the day, but that was back when I was on the evening shifts. I always liked the idea of things happening quickly, sort of like a boxing match.
Trading on the dailies seems harder for me, but I'll get it. It will just take a bit more time:-)
Re: Gunslinger strikes again!
October 16, 2013 08:30AM
My gunslinger takes risks. He always has. 95% of the time all his risks have paid off. The other 5% of the time we chose to ignore. When he started his business we hocked everything we owned and some things we didn't. Was I scared? To tell the truth I don't remember. I just remember the ride was a lot of fun!

He is just built that way and has had to drag me along until we finally hit on Wall Street Basics. I was always interested in the market but what I knew about trading (which I didn't even know there was that sort of thing) you could have filled a thimble.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login