Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Puts

Posted by TCB 
TCB
Puts
June 21, 2013 05:06PM
What a sell off. I bought a put on DE around 10:10 yesterday. I had "E" on 13 and 233,144,89 all had HRFP and Daily and weekly confirming. ADX was up money flow heading down, and death cross on the 233 along with market selling off. I bought the July 82.50 put for $1.78 and it was OTM stock price was around $83.30. I was sold out this morning when it hit my GTC order of $2.30.
Re: Puts
June 24, 2013 02:35PM
TCB,
There was very little doubt that the trade would go in your direction when having so many strong indicators going in your direction. Great trade!
TCB
June 24, 2013 05:23PM
Thanks Rookie, if only I had a stayed with some many indicators going in my direction, that option this morning went up to $4.19, I would like to be able to capture more of the move off of the bigger charts but this being the summertime and so choppy I figured I would take my brick but it would have been nice to have that cinderblock, lol.smiling smiley
TCB
July 24, 2013 02:53PM
Traded WLT today for a put. BTO Aug 13 put $1.28 @ 9:52. I Had HRFP on 89, beautiful "E" on 13 MA chart, opened below previous days low, money flow down and, ADX trend was up, falling through the 50, market was also weak with futures showing down. STC @ 1.96 @ 3:23. It looks to continue down according to the bigger charts, 233 and HRFP on Daily, but with this summertime choppiness I took my profit today before it turns around on me. lol
July 29, 2013 09:46AM
TCB- You are all over it! I am happy for you. As I mentioned in previous conversations, if you study, have people willing to give guidance, and refuse to be defeated, this can be done. I often thank those who paved the way for me, but along the way, I picked up on a few things that work for me. Again, I am happy you have found a home with that 13. I really believe that is by far the best chart for intraday traders. Of course I am biased!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login