Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

HRFP scan on Think or Swim

Posted by fencepost 
HRFP scan on Think or Swim
June 19, 2013 12:29PM
Does anyone in the group have the setup or know how to setup the FP/HRFP scan on Think or Swim charts? I am a student of Gary & can give some sort of evidence if you need that (in case you may be hesitant due to his indicator settings). I would love to have the scan, but don't have the technical wherewithal to set it up. Thanks very much
NMR
Re: HRFP scan on Think or Swim
June 30, 2013 08:17PM
do u by chance live in Raleigh?
July 13, 2013 11:29AM
Hi,
I am new to this forum but not to WSB. I took the course in 2003 in Raleigh where I live. Although I have not done anything with the knowledge in a number of years, I have not forgotten how beneficial the training was. I am having a problem figuring out how to configure TOS with Gary's charting parameters. When I used QCharts it was easy because the settings were word for word but that is not the case with TOS. There are so many charting studies many of which have the same base name, e.g., BollingerbandsCrossover, BollingerbandsEMA, etc., and I am unsure which is the correct one to select. I know the sensitivity to giving Gary's proprietory info out publically so I would be glad if someone could contact me offline by phone or email to help with the setup. My email is irebwayne@gmail.com. I will provide verification of my class attendance if you like.

Thanks
July 13, 2013 08:18PM
@rebwayne: see this post: Think Or Swim GW Chart Settings
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login