Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Raise your hand if you were sure

Posted by Darcy2 
Raise your hand if you were sure
June 10, 2013 02:22PM
that AAPL would F-L-O-P! thumbs down

Strickly a huntch I put a virtual trade in for AAPL to go down. Using the fact there was nothing leaked about anything new.

Bought 3 PUT 450 Contracts @ $9.95 sold @ $15.95 about a $1,800.00 profit.

Didn't trade anything today because this market was so NUTS as far as I was concerned so just did virtuals. Now after seeing these profits...tongue sticking out smiley but still would not have put any real money on the line....
Re: Raise your hand if you were sure
June 12, 2013 12:14PM
I had a hunch. They are not going anywhere until they announce some new hardware(not software).
June 12, 2013 01:22PM
It will be a long time IMHO before AAPL sees $500. Lots of resistance @ $450/$460.

Use regression line offered on most charts @ 5/7/3 and drag to todays candle on daily. Center line of regression line is a trend line. Use othe top and botom line as shown by GW as Ocean Tide trade. These are the ranges this stock could move in.
June 13, 2013 05:56AM
My mentor who made hundreds of thousands of dollars off AAPL really thinks it will run up in the fall/winter zone. He is planning to go in on very large positions during that zone. He thinks AAPL has seen it's bottom. He wants to see AAPL drop more during the summer zone. He feels the more it drops now, the bigger run it will have in the fall/winter. He has indirectly encouraged me to go in big on AAPL in September. I do not trade based on what someone else is doing. I learn from others, but I will never go into a trade because someone says, "Buy it, buy it!" I trust my research and training only. I listen and watch, but if I see a trade, that meets my criteria, I will trade it.
June 13, 2013 08:16AM
I concur with your mentor
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login