Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Jan starts off with a bang for me

Posted by Darcy3 
Jan starts off with a bang for me
January 16, 2024 02:53PM
Love using moving averages. Had to wait this morning on MU for my candle to cross the moving average on my 8 chart. While waiting my neighbor came and dug me out (driveway, using his tractor) because of snow and ice. Living on the side of a mountain has advantages and disadvantages! smiling smiley While I was outside talking to my neighbor, my candle crossed my moving average going down on my 8 chart. When I came back inside I looked at my chart and sure enough entry hit on MU going down. I bought Jan when the stock was at 84.37. Bought 20 PUTS for 1.39 and sold a few minutes ago for 1.66. Since the weather was so nasty I just stayed with the trade no GTC this time. Since Jan 3 I have traded 7 times (6 PUTS) No losses.

Watching Charles Payne now, (my favorite talking head) and he presented a chart showing how much the DOW has gone down since the high. Talking heads (and fellow traders) talking about recession and that the market will know it first.

Ya'll stay safe and warm. This is why I like my electric blanket, I am toasty! hot smiley

PS RBLX, CRWD, SNOW, CRWD, QCOM, AMZN, MU ....the ones I traded. 1 CALL the rest were PUTS.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2024 01:31PM by Darcy3.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login