Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Thank you ROKU

Posted by Darcy3 
Thank you ROKU
December 14, 2023 11:44AM
Bought 10 ROKU 107.00 PUTS at 10:28 for 1.85 and just sold at 11:39 for 3.90 using moving averages. I could see using the 55, 34, 21, 13, 8,5,3, and 1 the trade was down although the stock was up.

I love to do my trades this way...looking for a stock that has popped up and is setting up for a pull back OR one that has crashed down and is setting up for an up. It makes the CALLS and PUTS cheaper, the trade faster and the money easier to make.

I usually wait to see if once the stock has pulled inside the Bollinger bands if the continued direction is either up or down. This decision is made on my 5 or 8 chart and where my moving averages are. I could see on my 8 chart that I could make at least .50. I did not place a GTC like I usually do because I was able to watch my charts. I am glad I did not. Trades like ROKU happen at least 2 times a week but not as much as ROKU gave today.

Yeah I think there is a little more down but I am very happy with my gain, it is in the bank and I am off to do other things.
TCB
Re: Thank you ROKU
December 20, 2023 12:31AM
Thank you for posting your trades and explaining what you see and your thought process. Always look forward to your posts.
Re: Thank you ROKU
April 02, 2024 05:51AM
TCB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you for posting your trades and explaining
> what you see and your thought process. Always look
> forward to your posts.

me too
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login