Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

The Psychology of money by Morgan Housel OH MY!

Posted by Darcy3 
The Psychology of money by Morgan Housel OH MY!
November 10, 2023 03:11PM
Was listening to Charles Payne (Nov 10, 23) and he had on a guest, Morgan Housel. This author has hit the nail on the head. I am not sure if this was the book he was taking about but listening to him he made some VALUABLE points for all of us.

Some of you have stated you have tried to trade as GW instructed and have had NO LUCK. You are frustrated and ready to throw in the towel.

This author explained that we all look at things differently and that rolls into how we TRADE or buy stock. YOU may need more information and trying to trade as I do or as GW does isn't working because you need more or less information.

YOU have got to find what works for you. It may be moving averages, It may include more studies or less. It may be the NEWS or earnings. It may be the FED, or only 3 stocks. You may do best with nothing but the DOW or S&P. I do best with nothing but the NASDAQ.

This is what Morgan Housel stated. He said some do best in one area but just can't do well in another. Some can see a trade on a Daily for instance but can't trade a smaller chart. He is WORTH THE LISTENING. If you can find it CHARLES PAYNE ON NOV 10, 2023 give it a listen.

Find what works for you and forget trying to do those things that aren't working.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login