Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

StochRSI is a timing indicator, very IMPORTANT!!!

Posted by StockTraderman007 
StochRSI is a timing indicator, very IMPORTANT!!!
August 18, 2023 08:51AM
The StochRSI is a timing indicator. Right now, the Dow futures 55-minute or 1-hour chart is +25% on the StochRSI indicator. When the StochRSI is below the 20% level, it means that the stock or future are oversold. The Nasdaq future 55-minute or 1-hours charts is at +0% on the StochRSI indicator. It is too risky for puts! I am looking for a sniper stock or sniper call trade, when the futures both go up on the 55-minute or 1-hour charts. The Futures daily charts are both going down, making this a sniper trade setup to the upside. When the futures are both going in the opposite directions based on the Christmas Cross Lines and MACD, there is no trades for me in that condition. It's an unstable market! I look for fat pitch trades for calls or stock when the StochRSI level is 40% or below. For puts, I look for fat pitches from 60% and above. The StochRSI timing indicator guides me for my entries of new trades. For stock and calls, if the StochRSI is above 80% that can be a criterion to exit a trade in the trading leg. For puts, if the StochRSI is below 20% that can be a criterion to exit a trade in the trading leg. If you want to know more, email me at fatpitchonthinkorswim@gmail.com.

Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2023 03:33PM by rttforumadmin.
Re: StochRSI is a timing indicator, very IMPORTANT!
August 18, 2023 09:23AM
Interesting. Can you please share a recent trade that you have done this with?
August 18, 2023 10:23AM
ROST, today! It’s a home run fat pitch on the 55-minute chart or 1 hour chart. The Daily was going down yesterday. The 55-minute went up making it a sniper trade. Both the Dow futures and Nasdaq futures are going up on the 55-minute chart too. I went up $1.50, Happy in Seattle. I can't post any pics on this stock market blog. If you want pics, email me at fatpitchonthinkorswim@gmail.com.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2023 12:37PM by StockTraderman007.
November 15, 2023 05:21PM
StockTraderman007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ROST, today! It’s a home run fat pitch on the
> 55-minute chart or 1 hour chart. The Daily was
> going down yesterday Viberate. The 55-minute went up making
> it a sniper trade. Both the Dow futures and Nasdaq
> futures are going up on the 55-minute chart too. I
> went up $1.50, Happy in Seattle. I can't post any
> pics on this stock market blog. If you want pics,
> email me at fatpitchonthinkorswim@gmail.com.

looks interesting
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login