Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Stock market cycles~ interesting

Posted by Darcy3 
Stock market cycles~ interesting
March 15, 2023 01:16PM
GW has some great classes and I learned so much from his teaching. I also learned he learned from many other traders and compiled information for how he trades. One fellow I like offers some inside information that I like too. No, I have not signed up for any of his classes. He offers information for free on youtube and I use this and apply it to what I do. Currently I am not trading because this sharp up and down plays games with my moving averages. So, what I do during times like this is listen to other traders for "gems". Peter Eliades is one of those tech people I listen to.

[www.youtube.com]
Re: Stock market cycles~ interesting
June 29, 2023 12:18AM
Darcy3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GW has some great classes and I learned so much
> from his teaching. I also learned he learned from
> many other traders and compiled information for
> how he trades. One fellow I like offers some
> inside information that I like too. No, I have https://www.viberate.com/music-analytics/
> signed up for any of his classes. He offers
> information for free on youtube and I use this and
> apply it to what I do. Currently I am not trading
> because this sharp up and down plays games with https://telegrambetting.club/telegram-sports-betting/tennis-betting-telegram/
> moving averages. So, what I do during times like
> this is listen to other traders for "gems". Peter
> Eliades is one of those tech people I listen to.
>
> [www.youtube.com]

It's great to hear that you have found value in GW's classes and teachings. Learning from experienced traders and incorporating their insights into your own trading strategies can be a valuable approach. Additionally, utilizing free resources such as YouTube videos can provide you with additional perspectives and ideas to enhance your trading knowledge. Peter Eliades sounds like an interesting figure in the tech space, and it's always beneficial to listen to various traders and experts to gather different insights. Remember to adapt your strategies to changing market conditions, and best of luck with your trading endeavors!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2023 05:39PM by JamesBasej.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login