Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

TOS charting shortcuts

Posted by UGATrader76 
TOS charting shortcuts
June 09, 2022 06:00AM
Does anyone know a way to return all the charts to the right edge without having to do it one chart at a time?
Is there a way to make all the charts go back in time at the same time?

Thanks
Re: TOS charting shortcuts
June 09, 2022 07:08PM
Use the "On Demand" feature in TOS. You can pause the action and even set the exact time and moment to have all charts go back and replay the action.
June 10, 2022 06:03AM
Thank you for the “on demand” function. I was talking more about live time. Is there any way to move the charts together in live time?
June 10, 2022 06:07AM
For instance, Tradestation has a function that will move all the charts to the date when you click in a past date. Say I click on the daily chart on March 21st, all the charts will move to that date. Alchem charts will move all the charts together if you double click the Alt button. When you hit the home key the chart returns to real time in the right edge.
June 10, 2022 07:30AM
I could be wrong, but I'm not aware of that feature within TOS. I've used it in Alchem Charts, but I don't think it's part of TOS. On Demand might be your only option for that. Sorry.

R
June 10, 2022 10:46AM
Thanks. I’ve looked around and haven’t been able to find anything. Just seeing if anyone else knew anything different. Thanks for the reply.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login