Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Tested a new one

Posted by Darcy3 
Tested a new one
May 11, 2022 10:36AM
I traded the DOW (ticker). I bought a 69 May Put for 202. I used my Bid Ask feature on Qharts. This particular study shows me how many PUTS and how many CALLS are being processed. I also have on this Bid/Ask feature 4 charts with just the Bollinger bands, 20, 5 and 10 moving averages. Those charts are a 5,8,13 and 21. This particular workspace allows me to see Ask and above Ask, Bid and below Bid. Sometimes I use this study to see if I should sell or remain in. Sometimes I leave my trade because I have other things to do, or I am happy with my return. Today I was happy with my return and I have a mess of stuff to do. This is not an expensive stock, the volume is not bad gets into the "m's" so I figured okay I have been watching it and I thought I'd give it a whirl. Bought 10 contracts was out in 10 minutes and sold for 220. Small little bites fits me just fine. BTW I love my Qcharts!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2022 10:37AM by Darcy3.
Re: Tested a new one
May 11, 2022 12:57PM
Interesting. I do a bit of the same by keeping an eye on the put/call ratio in TOS (Think or Swim).

Keep us updated how it goes smiling smiley
NMR
May 11, 2022 04:49PM
great info- thank you for sharing.
May 31, 2022 09:20AM
I got a new laptop and have been playing around with it rather than trading much. This market is making me sea sick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2022 09:21AM by Darcy3.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login