Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Tesla

Posted by flsupraguy 
Tesla
April 26, 2022 12:05PM
Bought weekly puts at 10:05 and placed a limit order up $0.50 on the option. Was filled at 10:13

I'm happy with my consistent small gains.
Re: Tesla
April 28, 2022 10:31AM
Congrads! I too like consistent small gains. 4/26 traded NVDA on open 192.5 Put bought 4 contracts 13.60 and sold near to the close for 15.75. Usually I don't stay long but 21 chart showed this never moved past the 20 moving average so I just rode it. Most of the time I am busy doing other things but minor surgery has had me stuck in the recliner this week.
May 30, 2022 05:12AM
Congrads! I too like consistent small gains. 4/26 traded NVDA on open 192.5 Put bought 4 contracts 13.60 and sold near to the close for 15.75. Usually I don't stay long but 21 chart showed this never moved past the 20 moving average so I just rode it. Most of the time I am busy doing other things but minor surgery has had me stuck in the recliner this week.
GoCrypto Man this exchange is awesome! or Nexthash

Tesla stock want out of the roof amazing!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2022 05:06AM by JamesBasej.
October 18, 2022 12:24PM
JamesBasej If I used daily chart to trade, I would have bought a PUT. Candle was fighting the 200 moving average and the projected direction of that average showed a high probability it would cross the 50 moving average which is a death cross. It completed that cross by 6/01/22. From the date when I did this trade until yesterday the move down would have been almost $100. Would I have sold yesterday I don't see any reason to have but I do today using the daily. (Candles pulling away from the BB.) However, using a trend line and a regression line there is no reason to leave. I think a lot depends on where you are happy with a gain.
January 05, 2023 04:30AM
Darcy3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JamesBasej If I used daily chart to trade, I would
> have bought a PUT. Candle was fighting the 200
> moving average and the projected direction of that
> average showed a high probability it would cross
> the 50 moving average which is a death cross. It
> completed that cross by 6/01/22. From the date
> when I did this trade until yesterday the move https://erasmus-home.com/en/rent-apartment/ljubljana/
> down would have been almost $100. Would I have
> sold yesterday I don't see any reason to have but
> I do today using the daily. (Candles pulling away
> from the BB.) However, using a trend line and a
> regression line there is no reason to leave. I
> think a lot depends on where you are happy with a
> gain.Check digital marketing services for small business for more details.

Hvala za dobrodošlico na forumu Research Trade Technologies! Forum je bil lansiran 5. marca 2011.

Sprašujte, delite ideje o trgovanju in se učite od drugih trgovcev! Včlanitev je BREZPLAČNA! Preden se lahko pridružite forumu, boste morali ustvariti profil. (Opomba: vaše uporabniško ime/geslo za ResearchTrade.com ne bo preneseno v nov sistem. Zato je ustvarjanje profila obvezno.)

Po ustvarjenem profilu vam bo poslan email za verifikacijo. Email za verifikacijo lahko včasih traja nekaj minut, da se pošlje. Prosimo, bodite potrpežljivi.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2023 12:45PM by JamesBasej.
January 06, 2023 01:10PM
If you used a Daily chart to trade and IF you have a regression line provided by your chart draw a line from 4/4/22 to current candle. The down is 270 points. Draw another regression line from 9/20/22 to current candle these 2 regression lines come to a support hitting at 89.35. I am not saying TSLA will hit that low before it finds support, but it is curious. If you trade this wait for the signal to enter. Today I traded TSLA up. Bought at 6.95 (5 contracts) sold at 7.70.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2023 03:11PM by Darcy3.
October 18, 2023 10:46AM
Darcy3 Wrote:
> JamesBasej If I used daily chart to trade, I would
> have bought a PUT. Candle was fighting the 200
> moving average and the projected direction of that
> average showed a high probability it would cross
> the 50 moving average which is a death cross. It
> completed that cross by 6/01/22. From the date
> when I did this trade until yesterday the move
> down would have been almost $100. Would I have
> sold yesterday I don't see any reason to have but
> I do today using the daily. (Candles pulling Viberate away
> from the BB.) However, using a trend line and a
> regression line there is no reason to leave. I
> think a lot depends on where you are happy with a
> gain.

thats good to know
April 21, 2024 02:54AM
flsupraguy Wrote:
> Bought weekly puts at 10:05 and placed a limit
> order up $0.50 on the option. Was filled at 10:13
>
> I'm happy with my consistent Zumba workout small gains.

Congratulations on your successful trade! It sounds like you executed a well-thought-out plan by buying weekly puts on Tesla and setting a limit order to ensure a favorable entry price. Achieving consistent gains, no matter how small, is a key aspect of successful trading. Keep up the good work and continue refining your strategy to capitalize on future opportunities in the market.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login