Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Here's what I see how about you?

Posted by Darcy3 
Here's what I see how about you?
February 24, 2022 10:22AM
I warned that the DOW was heading down. I didn't think it would be because of Russia aggression but I said " Yep NVDA since I posted above has moved $40 down. Market is running scared today. From what I see thus far DOW's heading to 31,800. That's what I see at 10:13 1/24/22" Because of a possible cyber war look for stocks that offer cyber security. They should go up. Expect pullbacks (PEAK trades) (Thank you ROKU!) but IF the DOW goes to 31,924 and goes lower OUCH next stop 28,600 to 28,200. That's what I see on 2/24/22 one month later! I laugh at the talking heads because they are saying things are looking better in the market because not down as much...Oh my...remember outside of the Bollinger band look for an opposite trade. Go to Investopedia and study Bollinger bands. John Bollinger also has a website and teaches about his Bollinger bands.
Re: Here's what I see how about you?
February 24, 2022 02:25PM
Since you for see the market becoming bearish do you keep your vault stocks or are you going to sell them?
February 24, 2022 10:58PM
I think that she is a day trader, in today out today and doesn't have a vault

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2022 10:59PM by Game0ver.
February 25, 2022 10:06AM
Isn't is so funny how the market was declining steadily and the financial media talking heads kept saying it was due to the fears of war in the Ukraine. Then when it finally happens and the market puts in a massive up move yesterday.

Looking at the TQQQ and the Nasdaq on the open yesterday. It gaps down on the open and turns up instantly. It never looked back and just kept a strong and steady climb up to completely erase the gap and most of the down move from the previous day. The very opposite of what most people would think would have happened. Even in the premarket the dow was down over 700 points before the open. I guess since the "fears" were finally realized the market just said, "ok" and continued on it's way. lol.

What's going to be funny now is the talking heads are going to be saying, "I think we've found the bottom".
February 26, 2022 05:14PM
If I had vault stocks I would keep them but I would also be doing widows and orphans (covered calls) if I owned enough to do those trades.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2022 05:20PM by Darcy3.
February 26, 2022 05:24PM
Yep, GameOver another term is "round trip".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2022 05:58PM by Darcy3.
February 26, 2022 05:56PM
RichieRick this market isn't doing fundamentals and as I know you well know that could change Monday. It is trading off the news in the first few hours. Market went up as soon as the news began saying Russia and Ukraine were in talks. The 21, 34, 55, 233 all have the death cross with the daily close to one. The 233 shows DOW could hit 34,200 while the daily 34,600 to 34,700. Moving averages just show a resistance on the 233 and daily with the 50 and 200 and over sold areas battling it out BUT troubling me is the 34 and 55 are over bought. Lots of volatility. The weekly and monthly DOW charts are still in a down trajectory with the weekly having a candle on the bottom of the Bollinger band with a piercing wick, monthly with a candle wick hitting the 20-moving average. I look at piercing wicks like a needle to a balloon...they let the air out of a move. Right NOW (2/26/22) if I was to venture a guess, I'd say up for the DOW 200-500 before another down. Getting a big squeeze on the 8. Not really getting a cohesive reading on enough charts...they look like someone threw a hand of sand up in the air.
February 28, 2022 10:03AM
Looked at doing some calls today (2/28 @ 10:00AM) but the spread on the ones I looked at are $1 to $1.10 spread. I am waiting until lunch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2022 12:07PM by Darcy3.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login