Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

This market and what my CHARTS say...FYI

Posted by Darcy3 
This market and what my CHARTS say...FYI
February 01, 2022 09:51AM
Looking at the DOW, and NADAQ according to my weekly and monthly charts we are still in a down trend. I use a regression line which gives me a bottom top and center regression. The trend still shows down for those time frames. The S&P however on the weekly shows down while the monthly chart shows up although the monthly chart is beginning to flatten. As those of you have done this for a while know TREND LINES are important especially if you are LONG...not so much if you trade like I do. I look at the DOW as the heavy part of the market, NASDAQ as the techy's and the S&P as the money for the other 2. This is what I see.
Re: This market and what my CHARTS say...FYI
February 01, 2022 11:25AM
It appears we view things very similarly. smiling smiley Which is a good thing I think. smiling smiley

The little pop up that's been happening is a nice change of pace for me. I don't think the down is over though. I get the sense that some traders are beginning to get a bit "euphoric" once again in thinking that the market is gonna keep going up.
Re: This market and what my CHARTS say...FYI
February 03, 2022 11:39AM
It does look like we are in sink with our thinking. The market really doesn't look good. Once they (the Federal government) declares this pandemic over interest rates will soar. I venture to say at least a quarter point and probably every quarter. I like what Ghabour said 4 weeks ago because I could see it on my charts. Also, he said watch the bond market because it is really telling the direction of this market. Here is his comment from 4 weeks ago [www.bing.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login