Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Harmonic Patterns

Posted by svencool 
Harmonic Patterns
June 26, 2021 09:04PM
Can anyone shed some light on these harmonic patterns? Does anyone know there success rate? I haven't been able to find any info on if they have back tested these patterns. Any info or help would be great thank you... MK
Install fat pitch charts on Think or Swim for a fee?
July 05, 2021 05:11PM
Please don't use the RTT Forum site to market other sites or personal business.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2021 08:00AM by rttforumadmin.
Re: Install fat pitch charts on Think or Swim for a fee?
July 05, 2021 07:30PM
OMG!!!! You did NOT just do that!!!??? On this forum of ALL places!!!!.

You got the nerve to post Gary's shit on here complete with the same names that he uses. There just so happen to be many current and former GW students. OMG!!!

You pop onto this forum 4 years ago asking to see peoples notes from Gary's classes, and now you pop up with this crap!!! If anyone shared them with you then shame on them cause I doubt you've attending any of GW's classes.

It's quite laughable though. If it were only that easy. But it's not. There's a HELL of a lot more to deciding on a trade than just looking at lines crossing.
Re: Install fat pitch charts on Think or Swim for a fee?
July 08, 2021 01:18PM
Yea, that's pretty nuts. GW doesn't refer to the new signifiers as FP/HRFP and likens much of the old stuff to "Ford" vs the new new to "Ferrari", and although I was well versed in the old, the new stuff is certainly much more involved. I WISH it were as simple as the decision chart indicating a potential trade LOL.

At any rate, cheers y'all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login