Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

RTP 2021

Posted by tgame80 
RTP 2021
December 21, 2020 10:10AM
I took RTP in 07,08, &14. During 2014 I sold my company and was out of the market for awhile. I've bounced around different trading systems/ "guru's" and now use eSignal (have a QCharts replica). I've been trading more recently and want to get "ReFocused and ReCentered". I was going to take RTP in 2019, but before commiting my wife's retina tore, had 3 eye surgeries, and was unable to drive from Jan to July 2019. That made me gun shy for 2020.

All that said and with 2021 being online, I would like anyone's opinion of TRP now, esp if anyone took 2020. The idea of online works better for me, but i know there are more distractions at home than class. Also is the class recorded or do you have to watch live.

Thanks
Re: RTP 2021
December 22, 2020 09:04PM
The class is presented live. Gary tries to record it for later viewing, but sometimes the recording doesn’t always work. I would say it being online is a good thing.
December 26, 2020 12:54PM
Online should be pretty good. At least I hope so anyways. Maybe then he can get to the point, and stay on topic.

I'm certain he could cover all 3 survivor weekend courses in one full weekend, if he'd just stay on topic and stop wandering off talking about things unrelated or getting on his soapbox and fussing at the crowd about how dumb we all are for making bad choices throughout our lives. We get it!!!.... You're awesome, now can we get back to the reason we all paid very good money to be here today?

I swear if I hear one more story about how perfect and awesome the Navy Seals are I'm likely to throw up. We get it!!!... Gary thinks the Seals are perfect and badass now can we get back to the topic of this course? Which is supposed to be trading and investing.
December 30, 2020 01:07AM
Hey y’all

Been lurking/interacting for a while now - kinda wish forum was more active but as it goes.
I was hoping to get a refresher course of sorts, as it’s been 14 years now since my first 1-5.
I’ve luckily got my charts set up (ToS now) with GW parameters which is nice, but a refresher seems in order.

Where can I find info on taking online class? Haven’t seen much...
Cheers
January 05, 2021 11:16AM
You can send an email to this email address. wsbrandic@gmail.com

Ask about the classes.

He doesn't do 1-5 classes any longer, now it is Survivor Weekend 1, 2, and 3. Once you take those 3 you can then take RTP is you so wish. Brandi will let you know the prices and structures. Good luck!
January 13, 2021 09:58PM
Thanks a lot RichieRick, be well!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login