Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

ROKU

Posted by Darcy3 
ROKU
August 12, 2019 08:51AM
I've been screaming about this stock. And I will keep continuing screaming about this stock. I can't give anyone a stronger hint!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2019 08:55AM by Darcy3.
Re: ROKU
August 13, 2019 09:12AM
Using a daily chart on Qcharts it showed ROKU with a breakaway gap. A breakaway gap happens when the price breaks resistance or support. On the daily chart I have there was a resistance of the 50 moving average and the 20. Then ROKU reported earnings and this stock broke that resistance. That marked the START of a trend. I am not telling anyone this so you'll get in now. This is only to show the power of study, study, study and what GW has taught us. PS study Investopedia.com and get NUGGETS!

PS I left my ROKU call trade at 9:50:03 this morning...Happy in Italy! grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2019 10:59AM by Darcy3.
August 13, 2019 01:58PM
LOL...What a huge pullback. Almost (ALMOST) always happens whenever there has been 3 gaps in a trend look for a reversal. It is called "Sanku". It is why I ALWAYS look and mark gaps (big and small) on my chart. Most of the time it is only on my 8 because that is the chart I enter a trade on.

Look at an 8 chart. 3 gaps up. And @ 1:14 - 1:22 the gap closed. Nice real nice...$$$$ So I left my call at 9:50: 03 and drew a regression line off the candle close @ 9:54. This is why I love gaps trades. PS I use my regression line on Qcharts to mark my trends. I don't know if ya'll have a regression line or not.

LOL look what happened when the 5 moving average x'd the 10 and then when they both x'd the 20! cool smiley just plain cool smiley

[www.investopedia.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2019 01:59PM by Darcy3.
August 13, 2019 02:33PM
ROKU is looking like a shooting star today.
August 15, 2019 11:11AM
I see the shooting star on the daily. The confirmation shows on the gaps I saw on the 8. I follow moving averages more so than candles. I remember in the class I took of GW's he said "just turn your candles off". I do on occasion. I trade in today out today but not like day trading. Sometimes if I can see it on a chart I stay in over night but that is very rare. Looking at FB today waiting to see if I get an entry point. It is getting real close.
September 10, 2019 02:50PM
ROKU today 9/10/19 all I can say is cool smileygrinning smiley
November 18, 2019 06:51PM
Darcy3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ROKU today 9/10/19 all I can say is cool smileygrinning smiley

Nice. I did ROKU calls today as well around 11 smiling smiley
November 19, 2019 12:30PM
Hey flsupraguy, what made you enter the ROKU trade at around 11? seemed kind of late to me as I was watching ROKU as well. The E was shown at 10:20 on the 10 minute chart.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login