Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

So today here's a youtube thingy and my LULU trade

Posted by Darcy3 
So today here's a youtube thingy and my LULU trade
August 20, 2018 12:25PM
Watch this Youtube video and then look at LULU on the 5, 8, 13, 55,233, and daily chart August 20, 2018. LULU reports earnings August 30th. I trade short charts. Where do YOU think LULU is heading? And Yes I traded LULU today. I bought @ the open Sept 130 strike. Using the SQUEEZE and moving averages ONLY..........

[www.youtube.com]
Re: So today here's a youtube thingy and my LULU trade
August 23, 2018 03:15PM
Thanks for sharing Darcy, I always enjoy reading your posts.
August 31, 2018 09:47AM
WELL??? 8/31/18 LULU up 19.66 off earnings. Did you trade it "long-fellows"? Could have bought after the pull back on August 22. Look at the squeeze on the 55 chart (for those of you who still use 55) Squeeze was happening on the 233 chart 8/17. And yes it is still the E strategy. Did I trade it? grinning smiley What IF I took my profit from my trade August 20th and bought half a position on 8/23 close to the low of the day, and then my other half position off the 233 when the 20 moving average and E became support on the 30th? cool smiley

EARNINGS, EARNINGS, EARNINGS that's what this site is about! smiling bouncing smiley
September 14, 2018 12:03PM
Hello Darcy,

Did not trade LULU.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2018 01:09PM by AcquireCurrency.
September 20, 2018 10:28AM
Thanks. It is a BB squeeze and has nothing to do with FP or HRFP.

BB squeeze means a pop in the stock is coming and be prepared.

Learn the earnings and you'll know the pop.

As for LULU... Yep I did the trade above exactly as I mentioned because I knew LULU earnings and the squeeze.

Go back and look at the 21 chart on LULU on 8/30. You will see a white candle close right on the 200 moving average and the BB tight. You will see the price begin to move up and at the open of the next candle the price begins to rise. This is a sure sign of a pop. Next look at the wicks at the bottom of the candles on a 13 chart from the 29th and 30th bears are getting out, it is going up. So I took my profit and bought. I would be out nothing of my own except profit...everything to gain and nothing to lose.

And yes it is still the E but on a smaller chart. I trade smaller charts but it also adding other things I have learned over 14 years of trading. Learn earnings and dividends they play a part in you FP and HRFP as does BB squeeze.
September 20, 2018 02:28PM
Hmm that's very interesting! Will certainly need to expand my knowledge and try out some new strategies. Love using BB but haven't been fond of looking at earnings as I've seen companies with horrible earnings, yet their share price kept rising and rising. I guess adding all of the indicators to your advantage with earnings makes a huge difference though.

Hope all is well with you and your family as I read that you have had some health issues in the past. Hopefully we can keep in touch.

Kris

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2018 01:08PM by AcquireCurrency.
October 11, 2018 09:52AM
Earnings is the past performance. Don't base a trade once announced. Wait until about 10:00 to see what really is going to happen. Earnings can stink but what the company says about what they expect in the next quarter is more important.

Remember ALWAYS that S/O and I trade short charts.

Watch the BB and moving averages. Look at GW's GREEN line...if flat stay away. You want it to ALSO be going in the direction of your trade and moving averages. If it is opposite the red line on your studies you may be getting ready to converge. Stay AWAY is the best bet. Remember however there is no absolutes.

10/5/18 S/O and I bought 10 Q's contracts each at about 11:10. He paid 2.70 and sold @ 3.90. Mine went through at 2.72. I drew a ray line on my 8 chart where I entered the trade. Q's have yet to go above that line so it will remain on my chart until they do. Why? Resistance. Right now way to jittery right (10/11/18) for me. Yesterday? LOVED IT! smiling bouncing smiley
As far as LULU it is my chosen stock to watch for retail. I use to watch TIF. My stock I love to watch and trade yep..the Q's. Small spread and moves fast.

My health is great...S/O is facing spinal surgery in the next month. Military related...damage to nerves. Thank you for thinking of us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login