Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Recommended Reading

Posted by phctwin 
Recommended Reading
April 04, 2018 08:11AM
Hello, Im registered for Survivor 1 next month and would like any pointers to prepare for the course. Recommended reading, practice tips, and any other info would be very helpful. Thank you in advance for anything offered.
Re: Recommended Reading
April 04, 2018 09:50AM
Probably would be best to familiar yourself with the Charting program you are going to use. There are only 2 that Gary would recommend at this point. Qcharts (which is supposed to be slowly dying out) and Alchemcharts.

I used my laptop for note taking since I can type faster than I can write by hand. Get there early to get registered and settled in to your seat. It's theater seating like when you go to the movies so you won't have a table to sit at. Some folks bring those little laptop table thingys.
April 04, 2018 10:21AM
Great!! Thanks for the pointers. I've chosen alchem and have been using for a while now. Good to know about the seating and notes.
April 15, 2018 06:59PM
You can also get a jump on the recommended reading. The material will have a recommended reading list, with the top three
    [*] The Slight Edge, Olson
    [*] Relentless, Grover
    [*] Chop Wood Carry Water, Medcalf

Be sure not to get the kindle versions.
April 18, 2018 07:46PM
I appreciate the tips. The books are great as well. Got the final book today and can't wait to dive in.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login