Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

USING RTT TO TRADE

Posted by EARNINGS TRADER 
USING RTT TO TRADE
November 29, 2017 11:16AM
I started practice trading the two week trends from RTT at the beginning of November. Started with 100K and currently up over 20%. Not going to detail my trading techniques but simply state that I believe that one can profit nicely from the information that RTT provides.

Would be willing to show the trades but not sure that RTT would like for me to display their trends on an open forum.
Re: USING RTT TO TRADE
December 08, 2017 09:00AM
It's great to hear that you are having trading success using RTT trends! We don't mind if you show your trades after they are complete. We would prefer folks not to share our current active trends on the open forum.

Thanks,
-RTT
December 12, 2017 12:55PM
Here are the results of my practice account for November, utilizing RTT TWO WEEK TRENDS. The far right column shows the result if trading one contract. I mostly traded 10 contracts. I am not showing the stocks because I do not want non subscribers to get free information. I entered the trades near the EOD the day prior to the entry date or near the open on the date of entry. Some trades I held for the two week period and others I exited early. I believe an important factor in successful trading is to trade all the signals and not try to cherry pick the winners. I traded all but about three of the stocks recommended by RTT.

[imgur.com]
December 16, 2017 04:36PM
December is proving too be good as well. Closed one trade thus far for a 50% options gain. I am amazed at the movement of these stocks over a two week period.

Portfolio profit stands at 32% since Nov 1st
December 19, 2017 12:16PM
WOW!! just exited a trade (from the 2 wk trend list) up over 600%. Bought for 1.54 sold for 11.45. Practice account. Still in 24 trades showing up 49% since Nov 1st
December 22, 2017 12:54PM
Some folks say there's no such thing as Santa but as for me and Grandpa, we believe!!

December has been very good for stocks. My RTT Two Week Trend results are below

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone!!!

[imgur.com]

[imgur.com]
January 04, 2018 11:57AM
Only one December trade left open. Been sick and have not entered any January trades. Below is an updated view of the Dec trades

[imgur.com]

[imgur.com]

Started with 100K Nov 1st Account now is 158K
January 10, 2018 01:27AM
What is your entry and exit criteria?
January 10, 2018 01:08PM
I enter close to 4:00 the day prior to the start of two week trend and I exit when my charts tell me too during a profit or if a loss, when I think there is no way that it will recover and be profitable prior to the end of the trend period
January 26, 2018 07:56AM
So you're not waiting for a signal, like the lines crossing, you're just entering right at the beginning of the historical trend?
January 26, 2018 08:24AM
The RTT trends have been successful >=80% in the recent past which is pretty good. However, I still typically don't trade the trend unless I have some technical reason as well.

Trading the Evidence video
January 26, 2018 09:03AM
I stated previously my trading method. No indicators or signals for entry. I do look at my charts as a possible exit prior the two week period.
March 17, 2018 07:34PM
On thing on this. Have expanded past the two week trends (to the 1, 4, or earnings)? any particularly reason you started with two weeks?

Currently I'm only putting some of them in a watch list and keeping an eye on them.
March 21, 2018 06:52PM
@manin,

As you start the Survival process, none of this really matters. It all starts with "do I have a big chart trade". If you do then having a trend is the cherry on top. It provides more confidence. You will eventually learn how to use the trends to your advantage but trends come, trends go, and there are years when they don't do as expected. You should still be able to successfully trade during those times if you get the GW process down first. Best of luck, again!

NCT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login