Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Hey it is ME Darcy!

Posted by Darcy2 
TCB
Re: Hey it is ME Darcy!
May 10, 2013 03:14PM
Good scalp on aapl! Strategy Desk will also fit on flash drive. I believe that you should have also been able to access the futures with TOS as they store your settings on their servers. Keep on Track!
May 11, 2013 05:02PM
I use the SD platform and it works fantastic! Allows me to see the charts all day, even through our company firewall, which I wasn't able to do with QCharts.
May 13, 2013 04:44AM
NMR- Great idea. I have a ton of symbols saved in TOS and all of them are running after the market opens. Sometimes we just do not think about the little things. I will have to figure out how to run TOS from their server, so it does not bog down by small laptop. I will buy another one soon, but not ready yet. I want to get a system with a really big screen and strong operating system. I also do not want to give my right arm for it! I have a Samsung Note 10.1. I like it, but it is just a little toy that does not have capabilities to run TOS, Strategy Desk, Qcharts or anyother trading platforms that I have found. I still love playing with it, and I use it run my live news feed.

Thanks for the info.
NMR
May 22, 2013 10:27AM
Hi Darcy:
I wanted to ask you another question about the "E" charts:
(I hope this isn't redundant- or already answered/explained elsewhere- but...)

You mentioned that "they should be beginning a seperation, not already peaked..." and I need to figure out what I am looking for- can you help me a bit more here?
have the 5/10/20 MA's already turned and going in my direction, but they are all clustered together and not seperated? or is that too late? do I wait for the 5 & 10 to cross over the 20?

I hope I'm not splitting hairs but just wanted to see if I could clarify here to I understand more !

thank you in advance !
May 22, 2013 11:46AM
Howdy,

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2015 01:58PM by Darcy2.
May 22, 2013 01:02PM
Great explanation, thanks Darcy!
NMR
May 22, 2013 01:46PM
Thank you SOOOO much.. so very helpful !!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login