Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

SF Bay Area - WSB In Person Meetup?

Posted by annu621 
SF Bay Area - WSB In Person Meetup?
September 30, 2016 01:32AM
Hi WSB Traders,

I hope this post finds you all well. I am a WSB student from years ago, who originally took the course via a set of audio CD's. Between working at a start-up and the arrival of babies, I haven't devoted the proper time to WSB/trading... but am preparing and studying and planning to get back in the game in the coming months (Fall/Winter Trading Zone!).

I was wondering if anyone here on this forum lives in the SF Bay Area, and would like to get together on a periodic basis. My goal would be to exchange notes/thoughts on the market, and really just provide a degree of motivation to keep this moving. (I fully recognize that this is the type of thing that you need to study and execute fully alone/yourself.)

Please feel free to reply - if there is any interest, I'm happy to organize a day/time to get together. Happy Trading!

Best,
Annu
smileys with beer
Re: SF Bay Area - WSB In Person Meetup?
November 19, 2016 11:38PM
Hi,

I am from SF Bay Area but I am not WSB Student. I am trading for over 3 decades now in Stocks, Options, Futures, MF and now Forex. I would like to meetup for discussions and ideas on current market opportunities.

Enjoy your trading,
Raj
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login