Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Please help setup the E Trading System.

Posted by John7 
Please help setup the E Trading System.
September 12, 2015 04:22AM
Hello,

I am very interested in learning the E trading system. I have been reading the forum for a while, but I cannot seem to find an exact setup and trading rules. Can somebody please share the setup and the trading rules? Much appreciated.

-John.
Re: Please help setup the E Trading System.
September 12, 2015 06:20AM
MTUT has many posts on the E-system. Click on his name and then click "see all posts"... go to p. 9 and work your way up to the top to p. 1... I think Sept 2013 is his first post on it... I personally do not use this system as I work FT and I cannot sit in front of a screen all day.... but for exit signal I believe MTUT uses a cross of the 5 ma and 10 ma on the 5min chart.... Perhaps MTUT himself will respond at some point and better explain..
September 12, 2015 09:36AM
The "E" trade was introduced to this forum by Darcy. MTUT has some TOS code now. But like GW says there is no black box trading system, its a work thing. Darcy has pointed us to the book Technical Analysis for Dummies by Barbara Rockefeller. (Using Multiple Moving Averages)
September 12, 2015 11:48AM
Thank you to all who responded.

I'll go over MTUT's posts. Perhaps MTUT, Darcy or somebody else who trades the E system could share using the TOS' share style/setup functionality their setup, it would be very helpful.
September 12, 2015 11:54AM
Tampman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I personally do not use this system as I work FT and
> I cannot sit in front of a screen all day.... but
> for exit signal I believe MTUT uses a cross of the
> 5 ma and 10 ma on the 5min chart.... Perhaps MTUT
> himself will respond at some point and better
> explain..

In addition to the E System I was also looking at the FP/HRFP, but there are a lot of posts on it with different scripts and many revisions of those scripts. Is the latest complete version or the final version of the FP/HRFP available somewhere? Thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login