Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Transitional trading zone

Posted by mecave 
Transitional trading zone
January 28, 2013 02:34PM
Anyone else find it tough trading right now? Seems choppy, especially the QQQs
Re: Transitional trading zone
January 28, 2013 08:46PM
Tough market to trade... I'm waiting it out... waiting to see if we sell off.
January 28, 2013 11:41PM
I am waiting and practicing as well. My practice trades are not going well enough for me to jump out in real money trades. I am trading off smaller charts right now and seem to be having pretty good success. I am back trading 25 practice trades a week. I set up my 4 expert stocks on a quad screens, pull up a 13 minute chart, check the 55 for a solid trend, and watch for a break on my trendline and suppport/resistance line. If a few other basic indicators are signaling a trade (FP, direction of broad and/or Nas, check news, etc) , I enter the trade and normally get 3-7 candles up or down. I do not get a band to band movement, but I get a buck or two. Still not confident trading this market.
January 29, 2013 10:26AM
I do not know why but the Trans Zone is one of my favorite zones. I have done the best in this zone. As I learned I switched from buying out in time to buying the month I am in.

I seldom trade one month out of the month I am in now. I trade almost always the month I am in. Sometimes not always I hold over night. But with this market I really want to be more alert to over night signals. For instance AMZN had a HRFP yesterday on the open on the 55. smoking smiley I am happy with my outcome.
February 02, 2013 11:09AM
Yes..waiting sell off
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login