Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Please help create these scans for TOS.

Posted by Saul 
Please help create these scans for TOS.
October 19, 2014 07:22PM
I know how to insert the scans into TOS platform,
I,m just not savvy enough to create the thinkscript codes.

The filter scan i'm looking for are.

#1 50 sma must be angling or moving up

--
#2 slow stochastic with sma % D period 3 crosses oversold 15

#3 momentum lenght 9,price close, turning up and crossing -5

#4 MACD with sma,fast lenght 5,slow lenght 15,macd lenght 20 and crossing above -2.00

Thanks in advance
Dedicated To Your Success!
Re: Please help create these scans for TOS.
October 19, 2014 09:08PM
Saul,

I am not the best person to respond as I know just enough ThinkScript to modify something someone else built for my own purposes. My main focus in TradeStation and improving my understanding of Easy Language. That said there is a question that you need to think about when you say "50 ma must be angling up or moving up". Is that truly the only requirement? See below. All four lines are moving up but at different rates. Are you okay with line #4 - the purple line moving up at a rate of 1%? What if the rate of change is 0.5%? The line would appear to be almost flat. Are you okay with that as well or are you really wanting to see something like the first three lines (10%, 5%, and 3% rise respectively)? If you are not trying to be exact then someone can write something for that says 50MA > 50MA[1] > 50MA[2] and it should suffice. If you want something that resembles the first three lines then they need to know what you expect to see visually. I am sure they would appreciate any help you can provide them regarding an estimated rate of change factor.

Best of luck!

NCT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login