Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

RTT Trend Trading practice thread.

Posted by funkho 
Re: RTT Trend Trading practice thread.
August 20, 2015 09:42AM
Well, it's a day for stops! CRM has to end because earnings is today. AAPL is stopping out. CME stopping out also.

CME 3 x Mar 95C @ 6.70 = 1,950
Stop: 5.45
Limit: 8.75
Sold: 5.50 = 1,650

CRM 2 x Feb 65C @ 11 = 2,200
Stop: 10
Limit: 14.50
Sold: 10.80 2,160

AAPL 1 x Apr 100 @ 20.95 = 2,095
Stop: 17
Limit: 27.50
Sold: 17.50 = 1,750

Account Total: $9,731

Dipping in the red for the year.... If it doesn't straighten up before the end of the year, it looks like there will have to be a qualifier put on board.
August 27, 2015 08:14AM
Just FYI,

I'm still here, but currently, 100% of the RTT trends are up, and the market isn't really having that just yet. If something shows up, I'll be playing it. Just nothing on my board right now...

Still here though... Every day.
August 28, 2015 02:06PM
I have 6 triggers for calls today.... But I'm not going in. I'm looking at the middle BB on all of them and seeing as how they have been on a rocket ship for the past few days, I'm going to let another day pass to see what happens at that BB...
August 31, 2015 09:25AM
I dont't trust this market either.
September 01, 2015 08:07AM
I did check things yesterday, and the story was unchanged, so I did nothing. Looks like the story remains unchanged today outside of a ton more triggers firing from yesterday.

I'd like to give this one a few more days before I run into all these Bull trends... I think they will work, but not like this... Not yet...
September 08, 2015 02:27PM
GWNO sounds pretty obvious. The point of this thread has always been to produce a trading plan that could be profitable off of RTT signals alone. At this point, the strategy is fairly unchanged outside of taking the summer months off instead of trading them at all.

As we come into the fall winter, the market appears to be setting up nicely for a lot of bull trends to work out. As it stands, none of them have fired for me. There are a few, but almost all are 2 week trends, and I'm waiting for either earnings or 4-week trends to fire now...

I appreciate people hopping in and giving suggestions, but it seems like an actual suggestion is rare. Just mostly naysaying...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login