Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

The Book List

Posted by Spang67 
The Book List
September 27, 2014 01:03AM
Train the Brain:
The Slight Edge; Jeff Olson
Think and Grow Rich; Napoleon Hill
The Disciplined Trader; Mark Douglas

Read the Charts:
Technical Analysis for Dummies; Barbara Rockefeller

Practice more. Read more.
Re: The Book List
September 27, 2014 05:34PM
Is this a special or new booklist?

When I first saw the title for Think and Grow Rich I had to admit I was a bit skeptical. However, after reading the book a few times and incorporating other materials like the Will Smith you tube I have a new appreciation for it. It truly is a wonderful book.

I'm currently re-reading The Disciplined Trader since I took GW's class a few years ago and it seems much more valuable now. There were so many "beliefs" I had that really hindered my trading. I'm sure I still have some more roadblocks left to go!

Thanks for posting these!
September 28, 2014 03:21AM
Not special or new.

I'm just beginning to realize after reading The Slight Edge twice, Think and Grow Rich once, and now 1/2 of The Disciplined Trader that trading really is all in your head. It's all about objectivity and discipline, and your perception forming your reality. Now, 6 years after I first took 1-5, I feel like I'm starting to understand it.

I hoped that posting the list would spur even 1 more person to read these books, and contribute to their success.

joe
October 04, 2014 03:09PM
I'd also highly recommend Douglas' other book Trading in the Zone. Wonderful read for getting your head right for trading.
October 04, 2014 04:34PM
Thanks for adding that one. I have it too, just haven't read it yet.

Practice more.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login