Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Best Trends POT

Posted by mtut 
Best Trends POT
March 20, 2012 03:03PM
I have made a watch list with all the Seasonal Trends that I update each morning. Using Strategy Desk, I have created an indicator that shows all the FP's and HRFP's associated with each stock. POT starts a one week trend on 3/29 but it is on the list and a FP formed on the daily chart on 3/16. I did a practice purchase of the stock at the closing price ($45.91) and sold it today for $46.90. That is about 2.16% in two days. I don't practice options but assume that on a stock moving 2% or more that an option trade would have been profitable.

I have also created a google doc for recording FP trades going forward. If anyone is interested in viewing and/or adding their trades to it, I can grant you access if you e-mail me. It is just a way to document trades, both good and bad.

MT
TCB
Re: Best Trends POT
March 22, 2012 10:36AM
Sounds great, what is your email address? Thanks
March 22, 2012 01:03PM
Click on his username (mtut) at the top of his post, and it will show his email address.
March 22, 2012 08:00PM
Is this ok with RTT? It is intended for informaional purposes only
TCB
March 24, 2012 09:00PM
Thanks alot
March 24, 2012 09:07PM
Good point. I would suggest contacting RTT (customerservice@researchtrade.com) regarding your proposal to ensure you are not violating any service agreements or polices.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login