Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Seasonal Heat Map PCLN

Posted by mtut 
Seasonal Heat Map PCLN
February 29, 2012 06:35PM
PCLN showed up as a major sell today. I watch the 5 min chart all day so I did not pinpoint a great entry but it was off of it's lows for the day. I shorted PCLN around 14:00 with an entry price of $630.77 It closed at $627.11 and as of 18:28 it is down around $624 and some change. I also have been in a practice short play on FCX for a few days and am up almost 2% at EOD.

An earlier blog stated that the market was not giving us much to trade. I respectfully disagree. There are always trades available. You just have to find them. With RTT it is not that hard. In fact, you often have several to choose from.

MTUT
Re: Seasonal Heat Map PCLN
February 29, 2012 06:48PM
Good job. Pinpointing the correct entry is not easy. I have been doing this for years! YEARS! and have only pinpoint the correct entry 4 times. confused smiley My trades usually turn my way within 30 minutes but not PDQ. I just gotta get over that feeling that "OMG(osh) I am missing my move!" Haven't had that much of that problem lately since the market is moving as slow as pushing a dead cow up Mt. Rushmore.
Re: Seasonal Heat Map PCLN
March 01, 2012 09:01PM
PCLN closed up (against me) $10.98 today. Should have taken the gain yesterday but I am only down 1.3% on a $638.00 stock. With FCX I am still up almost 1%.

I made up the loss by playing my favorite stock (BIDU) up twice today. Carrying over 3 call contracts based on my charts and the Seasonal Heat Map showing 80% change of BIDU going up during the week starting today
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login