Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Intraday Seasonal Cash Cow

Posted by rookie30 
Intraday Seasonal Cash Cow
September 19, 2013 02:32PM
FOSL is a seasonal stock that runs up and down, up and down, up and down during the holiday season. It mostly goes up, but it provides some serious Ocean Tide action. It has started to do it's thing. I wear Fossil watches. I love them and alway have-mainly because if it dies 10 years after purchase, you return it, pick out an item that is equal to the purchase value, and get it. No hassles. It is a stock that not a lot of people beat up, so it trades well primarily during the holiday season. The stock is close to $120 a share, so the options are reasonably priced.

I exited when the 5 crossed my 10 on the 10 "E" chart (Thanks Darcy and her S/O for that exit point). Take a look at the charts and I think you will see why I am loving this stock right now. This is one that I contemplated before airing this, but hey, we are all in this together. Also, you have to know how to trade it- not that hard. It will consistently run ban to ban on the 55 and will start running ban to ban on the 233.

DECK is another stock that runs well during the holiday season. Actually both FOSL and DECK start running well before Nov. I am not trying to give advice, but I am making a few comments about DECK. This stock responds well to the 8 MA off the 55. If you have couple of bars close below the 8 MA, it will typically run well. If you go back and take a look at the stock over the past several days, you will see some of what I am talking about. If a stock is running strong off the 55, intraday trading is generally going to be great for me.

Trade Well!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login